Air Jordan 25th Anniversary

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

When the hot retros come out next year I'll be involved.....

The sig line for JB is dead after the XX3. There's no more significance for the sig line after the XX3 (for obvious reasons) and the 25th anniversary means nothing to me.

I am not at all excited or enamored by having a Air Jordan 2010 shoe that will be overpriced and overhyped especially when the retros are truly what holds this company together. As I mentioned...bring on the hot retros and have Tinker oversee that project because they've destroyed his iconic lineage enough by bastardizing his sneaker creations from many many years ago....

That other stuff......just doesn't interest me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Yes, its true - Tinker will be designing the XXV. Like Meth, I am golf clapping. But whats really mind-blowing for the 25th Anniversary is what is slated for the retros
pimp.gif
exactly
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info Rock. I don't see a co-designer as much of an issue if Tinker gets to do most of the design. I think there were co designers for theXX3 but that was in relation to the stitching designs on the side panels. We'll see what happens. I'm looking forward to what Tinker is going to do.Just please, no more PATENT LEATHER!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Yes, its true - Tinker will be designing the XXV. Like Meth, I am golf clapping. But whats really mind-blowing for the 25th Anniversary is what is slated for the retros
pimp.gif
exactly
pimp.gif
I'm going to be looking forward for this.
happy.gif

pimp.gif

c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

Looking forward to 2010.

I'm going to add to what I said before about these. JB is Digging Deep for this Model. You guys will be very surprised and pleased with how these will turnout...as well his Co-Support Rock you weren't kidding when you said that he was not alone
pimp.gif
..... That's all I can Say for now.....
Nuff Said until the time is nigh.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I'm going to add to what I said before about these. JB is Digging Deep for this Model. You guys will be very surprised and pleased with how these will turn out........ That's all I can Say for now.....
Nuff Said until the time is nigh.

Have you peeped sample drawings already, or you just have that much faith in T. Hatfield?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

Thanks for the info Rock. I don't see a co-designer as much of an issue if Tinker gets to do most of the design. I think there were co designers for the XX3 but that was in relation to the stitching designs on the side panels. We'll see what happens. I'm looking forward to what Tinker is going to do. Just please, no more PATENT LEATHER!
You took the words right out my mouth, with that "NO MORE PATENT LEATHER!" I totally agree!

How can lets say a NTer (advanced sneaker-head) be "blown away" by retros

NTers have always despised retro + colors, inaccurate shapes and molds, as well as ever cheaper materials?

This is all JB is going 2 give us, they have proved it in 20008...

Consider this thread hi-jacked by yours truly, until a legitimate answer is given.

You "hinters" need 2 be realistic...

Originally Posted by NJstress03

^ wow
lol Thats Mr. Rivera for you! Colorways that will drop you should be happy with, as well as the Air Jordan Silver.. as this has already beenleaked... An Air Jordan Foamposite.... It seems for the many who asked for such a shoe are getting you wish.

Also Grand Hustle It I "See"
nerd.gif
you. Funny thing about aboute-thugs is that they talk and talk until they meet the real thing.....

Originally Posted by toine2983

pimp.gif

c02150e6cad7b3f16f3c15d220fa5d035c8f233.gif

Looking forward to 2010.

Same here.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by AJ27526

the Air Jordan Silver.. as this has already been leaked... An Air Jordan Foamposite....

orjaer.gif
That's probably gonna be your reaction when you see the price tag too
grin.gif
nerd.gif

....I didn't think about that
sick.gif

still Id love to see them, and I never knew anything was confirmed

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

How can lets say a NTer (advanced sneaker-head) be "blown away" by retros

NTers have always despised retro + colors, inaccurate shapes and molds, as well as ever cheaper materials?

This is all JB is going 2 give us, they have proved it in 20008...

Consider this thread hi-jacked by yours truly, until a legitimate answer is given.

You "hinters" need 2 be realistic...

I chuckle...
grin.gif

An Air Jordan Foamposite?

I'm not sure how I feel about this concept yet...

I love my foam ones, but I doubt foamposite on a jordan would give me the same feeling...

An Air Jordan Foamposite? It will be nice I'm sure....but it kinda feels like JB is following and not leading with this decision. We'll see.

i remember back in 96/97 i was telling my bro. "imagine if jordans start using the foam posite technology"? now look.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom