Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

Think I am going to go to the mall on Saturday to see these in hand before I cop them on eBay. I am sure they will be sitting there

That’s funny he Accepted My offer or 150 and I backed out seems to cheap for a shoe that did not come out yet. Please post up after you get them like to see what the qutilty is in them from him thanks fam
It can happen, these will hit heavier discounts.
The 15s from couple years ago a lot of us copped for 150 on release day.
I had got the playoff 13s for a little under retail a week before release
I also copped the metallic 5s for 160 on release day.

Just godda have options

Put an offer in stock x or goat. You'll cop easy

Last edited:
I am going to double up on these 100 percent need to ice one and rock one this summer The more I see this shoe the more I love it. I like it’s not all leather like the rest of the Jordan 3. Was going to double up on the Jordan 3 Katrina. But Decide to double up on these instead. And just leave my Katrina on ice forever

I am going to double up on these 100 percent need to ice one and rock one this summer The more I see this shoe the more I love it. I like it’s not all leather like the rest of the Jordan 3. Was going to double up on the Jordan 3 Katrina. But Decide to double up on these instead. And just leave my Katrina on ice forever
Good, someone's godda help get rid of some pairs :lol:

Came in today. GOAT kills it with the fast shipping!!

9F056795-FF15-46EE-A7F6-EF617E70C5C4.jpeg

The suede upper is cool and the sail color gives it that vintage look.

I tried them on and I like the way they look on my feet. I’m thinking black jeans and grey shirt.

7B9885F0-B064-4B55-9597-7CEA38FD7150.jpeg
Looks good fam going to order my first pair soon for me this will be a summer shoe with shorts just like my other Jordan 3 shoes you can’t beat a Jordan 3?with shorts looks the best in my. IMO

Got the reserve from Nike, but I’ma pass.
Really just focused on Concords to wrap up the year.

Passing..too much other stuff to get. Sneaker releases are saturated and there's like 6 pairs of heat dropping between now and next month.

^^^ No shade at you, I completely agree with what you’re saying. A lot of heat dropping over the next month or two, but I never understood people joining a thread to let others know they’re passing. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
It is a sneaker forum after all. People just want to give their thoughts on the shoe. Be it good or bad. Whether it’s passing or cop.

I understand, but once you comment doesn’t it automatically make you follow the thread.

I personally don’t want to follow a thread I have no interest in.

Back
Top Bottom