Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
:lol:

crack is a hell of a drug

I could understand if you said 2011's or white cements, because that might be your opinion, but 88's?

:rofl:

lololol. Had me laughing.

In all seriousness though I personally believe the white cement air jordan III is the greatest 3 colorway of all time. Fire red's are still hot though.

Im kinda on the fence about getting these...I want them but just not trying to have them crack on me in a couple wears

Anyone ever used sneakerrsvp.com. Someone told me about and said it words pretty good. Anyone know anything about it?
Ive used it before havent been successful with them but they do the job well from what ive heard..... and yes they will refund your money if you dont get the rsvp

its red leather around the ankle area, maybe insole liner
THE KATRINAS????? No, they're not. They're straight up White Cements with a red midsole instead of black. White ankle, white sock liner, etc.

So people passing on this because of the EP really like the Katrinas more? That doesnt make sense to me that EP is Way lighter plus a couple other things are different. 

Oh lord the Katrinas!!!

Nope, don't really see why there is so much hype. I'm with quise2024 on this one.

Oh lord the Katrinas!!!

Nope, don't really see why there is so much hype. I'm with quise2024 on this one.
I second that also lol people treat the Katrinas as this amazing shoe but it looks literally like the white cements

Last edited:
I'm hoping everyone skips these to cop their beloved Katrina's.

Easier for me to cop.
i'll be one of those guys. You really shouldn't have any problems getting the fire red iii's. Just have plan 'b' ready if plan 'a' fails. White cement iii's weren't hard to find in 2011 and these will have less demand than those. Probably the least popular colorway of all the og iii's.

Yah I will cop these and the katrinas but I wont trip if I miss out on the Katrinas. Literally the WCs with a fire red midsole where the black is supposed to be. It was an easy custom job if you really wanted it.

Ive used it before havent been successful with them but they do the job well from what ive heard..... and yes they will refund your money if you dont get the rsvp

That are already sold out. It's the most popular RSVP site.

Just bought an RSVP from another site - $25, kinda pricy.

There are like 20 sites now.

Gonna need a bot for the bot soon enough, these sites are gonna sell out so quick. They were crashing for the DB3 release.

Back
Top Bottom