Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
i'll be one of those guys. You really shouldn't have any problems getting the fire red iii's. Just have plan 'b' ready if plan 'a' fails. White cement iii's weren't hard to find in 2011 and these will have less demand than those. Probably the least popular colorway of all the og iii's.
Yeah I usually always have plan a and plan b for RD nowadays. If I don't get a ticket for a guaranteed pair, so and so place over in whatever-ville is doing a raffle. If I don't win a raffle, the place across the street is doing FCFS.

I hate it when I hear dudes say they missed out on a shoe they wanted when they could have ordered from ndc or anywhere else or even went to their local shoe store and copped. They just did not put in the effort.

I was able to cop 3 pair of black grapes, 2 of which I won through raffles. That was all luck so those dont count, but I waited from midnight to 8am for the 3rd pair. I was maybe the 6th person in line.

All I'm saying is, you can't walk into a champs at 6pm on a Saturday and still cop for most releases nowadays.

*End Rant*

Yeah I usually always have plan a and plan b for RD nowadays. If I don't get a ticket for a guaranteed pair, so and so place over in whatever-ville is doing a raffle. If I don't win a raffle, the place across the street is doing FCFS.

I hate it when I hear dudes say they missed out on a shoe they wanted when they could have ordered from ndc or anywhere else or even went to their local shoe store and copped. They just did not put in the effort.

I was able to cop 3 pair of black grapes, 2 of which I won through raffles. That was all luck so those dont count, but I waited from midnight to 8am for the 3rd pair. I was maybe the 6th person in line.

All I'm saying is, you can't walk into a champs at 6pm on a Saturday and still cop for most releases nowadays.

*End Rant*
what size you wear?

*End Rant*
You can here, "IF" people with raffle tickets didn't pick there's up by 6PM.  I got the Toro's on release date because of it, was standing in line at 5PM, bought mines at 6.

gulfgate FTL usually has a ton of 10 and 10.5.
Thanks for the info fam. I'm in Portland right now. I had to get out of that 108* degree weather we were having, haha.

I'm probably going to be here on RD so I went around looking to see how they were releasing (ie. raffle, fcfs, ect.). I said to a dude in Champs "How are you releasing the fire red 3s?" He says "They are a general release." :lol: Kinda sounds like an answer he would give to some HB kid trying to see if they are limited or not. Either that or the employees here are more clueless than the ones in Htown.

*End Rant*

Why did you wait eight hours for a third pair?

i'll be one of those guys. You really shouldn't have any problems getting the fire red iii's. Just have plan 'b' ready if plan 'a' fails. White cement iii's weren't hard to find in 2011 and these will have less demand than those. Probably the least popular colorway of all the og iii's.

2011 was before the change. Everything was easy before December. Now, almost everything since then has been a hassle.

We need to start calling everything pre December 2011 BC...before concords

I laugh when i see dudes videos ...

And he had me rollin with his toros video and that red jumpman

You can here, "IF" people with raffle tickets didn't pick there's up by 6PM.  I got the Toro's on release date because of it, was standing in line at 5PM, bought mines at 6.
Yah some people win several raffles and only pick up one so it is always good to check

I thought I would be out of the Jordan game after this release

But all this Katrina talk 

^
i like how he holds the shoes down in his lap off camera & compares the details while no viewers can see...

i also like when he gets up off camera & rummages around for a while to grab the previous release...

he has much respect for his audience

Last edited:
^
i like how he holds the shoes down in his lap off camera & compares the details while no viewers can see...

i also like when he gets up off camera & rummages around for a while to grab the previous release...

he has much respect for his audience

yeah he sucks. never liked his reviews. I feel like he has a chip on his shoulder too.

My pair from 07 are still in decent condition other than the midsole being STUPID cracked :x

Not even gonna try to get these.

Can't wait for these. It seems like the hype around my area is pretty low, but we'll see if it stays that way

Back
Top Bottom