Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
These will be had..!!!
If I learned anything from the 88s I will be sizing down a whole size when I cop these..!
they may not run the same size as the 88s because the 88s were a whole different quality of leather than these will have I'm presuming. plus the crimsons ran true to size for me.

"On Ice", I thought that saying only applied to shoes with icey soles.

Hmmm, I guess I learned something new today.
I could never keep a pair sneakers "on ice" for years... hell not wearing a new pair after a month is hard for me.

You guys think the hype on these will grow after people fail on the db 3s? I don't think so only because fire red cws have a history of sitting longer than others but this is a popular model which is why I'm asking

You guys think the hype on these will grow after people fail on the db 3s? I don't think so only because fire red cws have a history of sitting longer than others but this is a popular model which is why I'm asking
Even if there were no db3s, the "hype" levels would still be the same. However, if it had the NA on the back :x

Still have my 07. I wore them a lot after release, one of the few pairs i own that suffer from paint chipping.

One of my favorite IIIs.

Lol. Browsed the site for the first time. Love how these sites sell PS kicks at a premium. Those take months to sell out.
even if i copped, these would be my beaters
That has been my reason for copping. Keep the 88s and Black Tongue 5s on ice.
Now I need a pair of black beaters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom