Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
uhh just received another call for a raffle I've won. man no body must want these. I've only won one other raffle and that was the bred 11's last year.
That dosent say much. I won 2 raffles for black grapes and everyone knows how those went.

But yeah, not too many people want these.

I really should apply to help offset this shoe habit.

You really should. Thats 24 bucks off. also 5% cash back in the summer too. Gotta shop smart bro. I hope Nike send me a defective pair so I can get 20% off of that or a next purchase coupon for the 5s.

Last edited:
RE: paint chipping on the midsole, are they just limited to the Fire Reds? I ask because my coworker's son has the Crimson 3s for months now and he beats the crap out of them. The kid is 7 years old. They're dirty and all but the paint still looks decent.

I'm good tomorrow I won the raffle so I'm good don't need to worry in the morning about stressing online

Won a raffle but called and said no b day coupon at ftl I guess I'll buy some insoles to go with them maybe cause of chipping.

Last edited:
Got a ticket for my size. Really want to use these as an everyday shoe, but debating on copping because of the paint chipping issue on the older pairs.
Anyone know what the paint might be like on these and think there is going to be a problem still? 

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I CAN USE MY FINISHLINE $20 REWARDS CARD TOWARDS THESE?! IF SO DOES IT MATTER HOW MANY I USE?

my excitement for this shoe has dropped significantly within the past few days . idk man , these seemed so much fresher last time . think ill hold out and get a pair of 88s . we'll see how this goes . . .

1. btw just making sure, you can't use the WC things that say $20 off your next purchase of 100 or more right?

My view on how really Fire Red 3's should look from beginning.
nthat.gif
looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom