Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Ive been seeing a ton of pics where the leather on these isnt nearly as white as it should be, laces are 5 shades whiter on these then the leather.. That wasnt the case with White cement 3s

Last edited:
Wow, I'm surprised these didn't sell out and I'm in Los Angeles. These are my favorite AJ3's. I think people are sleeping on them.

I was hoping to get these at retail. May just have to do eBay. Lowest I've found so far is $189. Does that seem fair?

go to finishline and give them the sku to see if they can stock locate. finishlines definitely still have pairs.

or follow this thread.

yeah your probably not going to find these for retail! pretty much sold out every were and yeah there is some on ebay for $159 and 7 hours left check em out search ending soonest

can definitely find for retail.

Wow, I'm surprised these didn't sell out and I'm in Los Angeles. These are my favorite AJ3's. I think people are sleeping on them.

these were never hyped like the tb3 or the black cements. you could find the 07s for like $200 years after they released.
and sleeping? how so? JB moved hundreds of thousands already.

Is this a reputable store? I've never heard of it before and the name alone seems suspect . . .
And to the peeps roasting him, he may not have a DSG retail store in his area so he probably never heard of it. Get off thy high horse.
I'm not going to "roast" him, because I did the same thing earlier this week.  Unfortunately the sites weren't reputable, however I will laugh a little at him.  It's cool, better safe than sorry IMO.

My III's came in yesterday from my DSG order, except for a little extra glue around the heel they look great.  I will cut the glue off and we will be good.

Man I wanna avoid ebay at all cost, how much you think these will be if I'm only lookin for a 9/10 condition pair?

these were never hyped like the tb3 or the black cements. you could find the 07s for like $200 years after they released.
and sleeping? how so? JB moved hundreds of thousands already.

Exactly, I had to get them again a couple of years ago and they were never that expensive.

They're the least popular OG colorway by far.

Picked these up yesterday for $122. Last pair at my local mall. Glad there somewhat soft and not super hard and plasticy. Looks like they were repainted tho. Anybody else's pairs have brush strokes? They almost look hand painted

Picked these up yesterday for $122. Last pair at my local mall. Glad there somewhat soft and not super hard and plasticy. Looks like they were repainted tho. Anybody else's pairs have brush strokes? They almost look hand painted

Yeah, I've seen a lot of brush stroke on these

^my only gripe was how cheap the red paint job was, quality wise i was pretty happy honestly, dont know about comfort though

How do people say these were slept on when hundreds of thousands were bought? Nike produces more now and people say its slept on because you can still find them in stores. I swear more than 50% of you want it to be a difficult purchase every release. It's like a game to some of you.

How do people say these were slept on when hundreds of thousands were bought? Nike produces more now and people say its slept on because you can still find them in stores. I swear more than 50% of you want it to be a difficult purchase every release. It's like a game to some of you.

same people are like "whens the restock" when they sitting at the store 5 min away from them.

they just talk just to talk.

Great pics, bwsteg! I missed out on the '88 Retros but I have to admit your side by side pics made me glad I got the FRs instead. Been using all week as beaters and have received lots of compliments (no cracking yet either--knock on wood). To me the FR has more character to it, while WCs are super clean. It really comes down to what you feel like wearing, none is better than the other IMO. And I feel so good about the FRs now that my blood is becoming Fire Red lol

same people are like "whens the restock" when they sitting at the store 5 min away from them.

they just talk just to talk.

I never understood that, it's like some people are hermits and are afraid, of human interaction

more like they are afraid to admit they don't have any money for this release so they have to make it like they gonna wait for a restock.

in all honesty, I don't have it right now. that's why im sitting this one out. all of the JB releases + older shoes ive gotten recently took their toll.

more like they are afraid to admit they don't have any money for this release so they have to make it like they gonna wait for a restock.

in all honesty, I don't have it right now. that's why im sitting this one out. all of the JB releases + older shoes ive gotten recently took their toll.

I feel you, I was all set to get them until I got a toothache on Saturday and found out I need a root canal... So these will wait until next week, my pearly whites come first.

Back
Top Bottom