Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

I keep looking at those but i can't get passed the red and blue on the midsole. Just looks tacky to me. Maybe i need to see them in person?..

I also passed on those as well due to lack of appeal. Between BC, Tinkers, Katrina and FTL I just didnt see them getting any wear and would've been the least favorite of 3s I own.

Enjoying these thoroughly. Prob didn’t need em with the JTHs, but YOLO. Don’t mind the work office flooring today.
EE7EDAFB-63F2-46D4-9506-1BC9494DC5C8.jpeg

Well Footlocker cancelled my order because they had no stock left. The email says instead of giving me a refund, they are just crediting my account yeah hell no, on the phone with them now.

Not a clue. Maybe it is cuz i paid with Paypal instead of my bank card? No idea. Should be refunded in nect couple business days i guess. We’ll see how efficient they are.....

^ the materials on the katrina are SOOOO much better than the true blues. The remastered $220 TBs. At least we got some better quality 3's probably due in part to the backlash on the TBs.

Hi everyone. I got this pair from NDC on release day. I just noticed this little tear on the side of the left shoe. Haven't had this on a 3 before. Is this gonna be an issue in the long run?
IMG_9901.JPG
IMG_9902.JPG
IMG_9903.JPG

This was def a shoe to double up on. Sadly had to sell my pair bc JB pump faked me with the sizing. Will snatch a 12.5 soon if I can find one for a decent price

Back
Top Bottom