Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Finally got these, 30% off. I don't really ****ed with the color red, which is funny because I'm from Chicago... but these have just a minor amount of red in them that it doesn't bother me. I've been wanting a mostly white pair of 3s (this is my 4th pair) and I'm not trying to pay resell for FTLs or 88s, so these will do until they retro 88s again.

20181130_210139.jpg

Attachments

• 20181130_204005.jpg
    20181130_204005.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Finally got these, 30% off. I don't really ****ed with the color red, which is funny because I'm from Chicago... but these have just a minor amount of red in them that it doesn't bother me. I've been wanting a mostly white pair of 3s (this is my 4th pair) and I'm not trying to pay resell for FTLs or 88s, so these will do until they retro 88s again.

20181130_210139.jpg
Looking for my 2nd pair of these were did you get these for 30 percent off thanks

Looking for my 2nd pair of these were did you get these for 30 percent off thanks

Sheikh... it was during the cyber monday sale. These actually came up under fire ree when I was looking at the all white 3s. Coupon code didn't work so I called them and they told me yo order and they would adjust the price, which they did. I was a bit weary because I had actually ordered bordo 12s from them a year ago and they weren't able to fulfill the order but this time they came through!

20181130_210139.jpg
Edit- nvm see the answer above

Last edited:
Can't wear that hoody with white pants... had me out there looking like a klansman yesterday. I'm not Denzels son either. Or Clayton Bigsby.

End of the day do what you like and don’t care what other people think or say. I get laugh at all the time because of my age rocking Jordan 1. With tight jeans.... but it comes from someone that that rocks 10 dollars shoes so I just lmao at them rock it fam and god bless

Back
Top Bottom