Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Air-Jordan-3-Katrina-2018-Hall-Of-Fame-2.jpg
NA or JA Either Way They Getting Rocked!!!

just called my local finish line, a day late for their raffle. he marked me down reserving a 10.5 saying only a few people came in for tickets.
I need some white 3s in my life and feels like these will be easily had. glad the quality seems to be nice too. if so, may grab 2 pair

i thought J's were supposed to be getting scarce again this year,...?

This takes me back to the "bred toe" release and I was waiting for 3 to hit to pickup an unclaimed pair in my size. A guy came in at about 2:50 to pick up and the lady at the counter checked the name in his phone and his ID and wouldn't let him pick them up. 1, because he had already picked up 2 pairs earlier in the day. And 2, because the name he was showing in the app at that time was his father's name. Then he was saying how his dad was old and couldn't come down to the store in time or whatever. I was so happy at that point because I was able to get that pair for myself. I appreciated that lady calling dude out and getting the manager and doing her job.
Lol that dude was just dumb

This takes me back to the "bred toe" release and I was waiting for 3 to hit to pickup an unclaimed pair in my size. A guy came in at about 2:50 to pick up and the lady at the counter checked the name in his phone and his ID and wouldn't let him pick them up. 1, because he had already picked up 2 pairs earlier in the day. And 2, because the name he was showing in the app at that time was his father's name. Then he was saying how his dad was old and couldn't come down to the store in time or whatever. I was so happy at that point because I was able to get that pair for myself. I appreciated that lady calling dude out and getting the manager and doing her job.

Idiot tried to triple dip at the same store with reservations.

Back
Top Bottom