Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Don’t forget the possible Nike + app reserves tomorrow. If I get one I’ll have to pass and hope to score at foot locker or foot action.

Gotta use my rewards of $15-$20 off respectively.
That is a no doubt pass if u have any coupons or discounts. These are not limited.

Limited or not these are nice shoes and want one pair.

Would be foolish for me not to save money especially if I have a chance to get a discount on them. I would buy on Nike + if they reserved me one (and not excluded from promo) and I had a coupon to use on them.

Limited or not these are nice shoes and want one pair.

Would be foolish for me not to save money especially if I have a chance to get a discount on them. I would buy on Nike + if they reserved me one (and not excluded from promo) and I had a coupon to use on them.
Dont get me wrong. This is a must cop w discount or coupons. Proms nights? No no for my pockets. Retail or bust kind of guy here.

Attachments

• DA0A8D85-4254-47E3-85C9-B895F652BF70.png
    DA0A8D85-4254-47E3-85C9-B895F652BF70.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 78C13749-AA2C-480A-9B2D-AAC568E1427D.png
    78C13749-AA2C-480A-9B2D-AAC568E1427D.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 2

I have an upcoming Ebates check. They emailed me last week offering an instant eGift Card; with a bonus. Debated between Nike and Foot Locker (to become VIP). I decided to just go with Nike+ as it seems to be less hassle with their system (and FTL.com can be iffy on Saturday mornings). I'd normally like to pick out a pair of IIIs, but the elephant print looks pretty good on all the pictures we've seen. :wow:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom