What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
we're definitely not getting these, but is that a more comfortable shoe than the newer mold

No experience with the original release, but I'd have to imagine that it was just based on the trajectory of models of similar construction.

Air units have gotten smaller and the foam used for midsoles has gotten denser so when that's where the real comfort lies, an ortholite insole is only going to do but so much to mask the inferiority.

No experience with the original release, but I'd have to imagine that it was just based on the trajectory of models of similar construction.

Air units have gotten smaller and the foam used for midsoles has gotten denser so when that's where the real comfort lies, an ortholite insole is only going to do but so much to mask the inferiority.
but i would think they had less technology focused on comfort in 87

but i would think they had less technology focused on comfort in 87

Newer releases of these models don't use any newer comfort technology though, so I don't quite follow.

It's still a polyurethane midsole and heel and forefoot air unit combo, but like I said; the air units are smaller and less filled and the midsoles are denser and less effective as a carrier. They had less technology then, but they care less now.

People just don't buy Js as much anymore. The amount of kids that watched Jordan play is gettting less and less.

I'm not sure where you live and who you are amongst, but a lot of kids still buy Jordans.

Go to any metro area in the country.

Wow, that pic shows just how far ahead of its time it really was. AJ III and IV, GOAT models for me.

IMG_20170929_225711.jpg

Elephant print on the toe looks mighty; much like the ‘94 version my opinion. Still appears to be early in production so final changes could still be applied, but irregardless I will be purchasing at least one pair

Those look like a restoration pair that someone is trying to pass off as the upcoming release. Picture was taking during the sole swap stage. :smh::lol:

Back
Top Bottom