Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
Future.....JB need to hire you! Those pics got me thinking about ordering from fl....still gotta think on it....but I'm 50/50 on it now when yesterday it was a no go

As I'm waiting for my pair to come thru the mail I went to the mall and picked up a pair of youths for my nephew. He's turning 12 next Tuesday and he needed a new pair of sneakers so it's perfect timing!

Last edited:
the purple aren't really that noticeable in real life (at least to me), I really like these. Glad it was easy to purchase.

No, you're right.  We should only buy black 'n red shoes and wear the same outfits every single day.  smh

Isn't it kind of ironic though? This is a black and red shoe. Just a really loud shade of red, with purple accents. But it is a black and red shoe.

Isn't it kind of ironic though? This is a black and red shoe. Just a really loud shade of red, with purple accents. But it is a black and red shoe.
Hehe yah technically I know right... and I bought another bred jordan.  But I do plan on taking advantage of my purple accents :tongue:

In the mall now ill go check these out see what they about in person .. if the mall even had a shipment of them they might not have even got them here

On the hunt now for my matching fitted... not sure which way i wanna go with a hat for these.

been lookin under the vii charcoal/raptors but dunno not seein anything i love :/
and debatin whether or not to work the grey in 
Check out 4ucaps website, they got anything you need to match your shoes. Looking at their Instagram, they got a few that's not up yet though.

Hehe yah technically I know right... and I bought another bred jordan.  But I do plan on taking advantage of my purple accents :tongue:

And that's what I'm saying. Nothing against anyone who thinks these fit their style and personality, but I wear a lot of primary colors - my wardrobe consists of a lot of royal and navy blues, true red, white, black, and green. These just seem like one of those absurd shoes that never truly matches anything. I don't wear much purple outside of some higher end formalwear. I can see all the pics rolling into tumblr now though from 17 year old hypebeasts with lime green shirts and crazy mismatching socks wearing these.

And that's what I'm saying. Nothing against anyone who thinks these fit their style and personality, but I wear a lot of primary colors - my wardrobe consists of a lot of royal and navy blues, true red, white, black, and green. These just seem like one of those absurd shoes that never truly matches anything. I don't wear much purple outside of some higher end formalwear. I can see all the pics rolling into tumblr now though from 17 year old hypebeasts with lime green shirts and crazy mismatching socks wearing these.
haha I just laugh at the kids man.  They don't know any better.  They'll learn n grow or fall by the wayside and somebody will luck out with some vnds deals.  I just wish people wouldn't stick all heads in the same category but hey, that's prolly how categories work.

I feel you about the never matching anything.  I'm thinking I just mimic the shoe.  Dope black shirt, purple undershirt, pink accents on the accessories, maybe a gray hat with matching brighter tones...  That's why I like releases like this, it gives me an excuse to get out of my usual primary color bend.  I've always felt like Black/Royal Purple/Silver would be right up there with bred 'n black/royal/orange given the chance... maybe I'll try some gray or silver laces in these...

Went to the mall to get a look at them in person. Pulled the trigger. Mostly on the grounds that I have the worst luck with the better releases :lol:

They'll be on my summer rotation

Last edited:
I love the demand being so low wherr i live but i hate that they dont get many releases. All these still on the shelves ... along with the crimsons they just keepin them in the back .. manager was trying ti sell me on em but i just wasnt feeling it

A part of me think, if these shoes were limited im sure 70% of the negative comments wouldnt exist, its funny how some dudes seem to live and die by a retro Jordan selling out within 24hrs
obviously , look at the jokers most agree these are nicer than them , but since they were " limited " they soldout and resale is stupid . 

Easy pass once I saw them in person, I hated the purple color on them... Crimson doesnt look so bad tho.

I hope all these Color Police come out when the Maroon VI drops later this year...
glasses.gif
Is this a confirmed drop?

They were my first pair of J's straight off the clearance rack and a size too big.  "I'll grow into them mom, I promise!"

If they aren't hyped, I'll gladly buy a few pairs.

Back
Top Bottom