Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I won a raffle today for these labs... But was told I had to buy mandatory two shirts from the store with my pair... Since these shoes are already pricey... I'm a bit hesitant... Anyone else have this experience?

That's foul What store if its a major chain they csnt do that I believe and you could put em on blast

I won a raffle today for these labs... But was told I had to buy mandatory two shirts from the store with my pair... Since these shoes are already pricey... I'm a bit hesitant... Anyone else have this experience?

Which store? Sounds like Shoe Palace to me.

ny2jerz ny2jerz Local store in my area shoe palace...been looking online to see if anyone else has had this experience... Those shirts can run easy 25-35 a shirt.

@jazz145 yup.... Have u seen this before?

Yea but they usually tell me beforehand that that's how it's going to be. I heard of some people even being forced to buy 3 shirts before. It's shady and I passed on the offer when it was offered to me. Retail is already $225 and seeing that you're in the bay too, these will be $245 after tax. Add in two shirts for regular price and they run up near or above the $300 range:smh:

Not worth it in my opinion of course.

Yea but they usually tell me beforehand that that's how it's going to be. I heard of some people even being forced to buy 3 shirts before. It's shady and I passed on the offer when it was offered to me. Retail is already $225 and seeing that you're in the bay too, these will be $245 after tax. Add in two shirts for regular price and they run up near or above the $300 range:smh:

Not worth it in my opinion of course.

Sad it comes to this... Was excited because I won then I was told that.... Will try online. If no luck maybe wait out the hype and find a pair cheaper than 300... Will have to sleep on it.

why dont you buy the shoes and the shirts and just return the shirts in a day or two? certainly they have to stick to the return policy? shisters

My local boutique gets literally everything, but they make you buy the shoes value in clothing on top of paying retail plus tax for the shoe. Kinda F'd up. They had people paying 660 for futures 
mean.gif

My local boutique gets literally everything, but they make you buy the shoes value in clothing on top of paying retail plus tax for the shoe. Kinda F'd up. They had people paying 660 for futures :smh:

Wow!!

I guess that sure makes shirts look like nothing.

I like how these shoes look but after a couple wears these shoes will not look great... Check a pair of worn grean bean V and you'll get a look how a 3m shoe will look after some wears..

Still might try to cop though... lol
So true they crack bad. The Nike SB Medicom 3's do the same.

damn im straight on those EU prices. i don't even want to pay 225 here without the 20 dollar off. 

Back
Top Bottom