Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

My pair came in today damn they reflect like crazy got for retail too so I'm happy

Last edited:
if I can get the shoes no problem like the other three labs and pay a little bit more from a reseller great
but if I have to jump through hoops to get the shoe I'm going to pass

Last edited:
There it is. Copped. 
nthat.gif

Here's photo without filter

Going to try for a pair... Looks a lot like an all black release couple of years ago i was looking at on feebay

The material looks just like the material I have on my Black Cole Haan 3m Lunargrand Wingtips. The 5Lab3 Silver ones matched the material I have on my silver Cole Haan Penny Loafers. There's guna be a glittery speckle and the 3m isn't going to be as bright as the silver pair.

will def try and cop...didn't grab the Tin-Man's (not hating...I actually wanted em'), so I'll be on these joints 

Like I said in the other thread. Comes out a week before my bday. Would cop, even at that ridiculous price, but all my money is going to CPA Exam stuff so I can finally be done with it.

The black def looks better then the silver. My silver 5Lab3's have been sitting in the box since the day I bought them. They just haven't grown on me. Im half tempted to return them to Finish Line and get my $250 back!

Back
Top Bottom