Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Wow I'm surprised I got through. I had to re-log into my account > copy and pasted voucher #, typed in PIN > verify my CC security code > then confirmed purchase. Thankfully I had my CC saved on file too or else I would've been typing those #'s in and losing precious seconds..

I thought once its in your cart on NDC you can take your time checking out?
I guess not, I had a 9 in my cart and I got cart jacked within a couple seconds while I was inputting some information because I was too lazy to login.

Wow I got screwed

F NIKE MAN!!!

View media item 975445

I was on checkout for like 2minutes

This is the same error I got. I just called Nike about it and the representative was like "Yep, oh well." :x I'm like the hell? He's like just because you get the great news doesn't mean it's in your cart? Somebody checked out faster than you. If I remember correctly you are alotted some time before the item goes away? I was like so I'm basically screwed and not getting the shoe Nike rep was like "Yeah, definitely." :smh: Nike reps have got gangsta as hell. :stoneface: Dude was like its a exclusive item they go pretty quick. Dude didn't even be like it's unfortunate, etc I'm sorry, just a you're a NDC member right? That's how it is. :rolleyes I'm done. I had the Volt 11s and was just so annoyed I was like F them.

Last edited:
I thought once its in your cart on NDC you can take your time checking out?

definitely not. i had these in my cart on my phone and got "the internet has stopped working" error while checking out. upon reloading ndc said my time had expired (even tho it have been like 1 minute) smh

smh thats what i thought too

I guess not, I had a 9 in my cart and I got cart jacked within a couple seconds while I was inputting some information because I was too lazy to login.

definitely not. i had these in my cart on my phone and got "the internet has stopped working" error while checking out. upon reloading ndc said my time had expired (even tho it have been like 1 minute) smh

wow…. sorry to hear that fellas… ill keep that in mind next time… i had time to enter my promo and gift card info manually before finalizing.

For everyone using prmo codes, enter them with a dummy item before the release then delete them from your cart.. It will apply the codes to the next item you put in your cart.

tried to be greedy and did a chat with a nike rep to add a free 2-day shipping code… basically told me… nope because its a launch day item…

I've done it before but whatever… didn't want to be an *****

still though cart jacked within 30 secs of getting into cart? FOH
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to NDC cart integrity? Texted a NT'er a second after adding to cart. Pressed "place order" while waiting for a reply back then got hit with the "you ran out of time. Couldn't have been more than 1 minute. :smh:

For those with promo codes, have the code copied on your clip board or note pad? Word document or what have you. That way when you get the item in your cart, you can just past the code right in without taking too long, or leaving the page. I didn't have any problems.

Back
Top Bottom