Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

serious question for those that hit on everything...

do yous consider yourself lucky or you just think its the norm?
i feel like i its almost like i go through seasons with snkrs. haven't been in a winning season in a while but ive got a decent amount of wins across my 2 sneakers accounts

Yeah. I’m a 4-5 pair a week kinda guy. Keep em all. Although part of me wants to downsize and get a pair of 2016 mags.
i agree. I'm a 45 pair a week kinda guy too. have about 12k pears over last year and did get the mags at auction. Love pears, love cooking. love cooking pears too.

you are truly #blessed- winning 2 raffles for some AJ3 joints is like winning the lotto boy- aint nothing better in life fam, health happiness, wealth, all goes out the window when you see the straight fire headed your way in a box. #BLESSED you the MAN!
Best believe i'm playing powerball tonight!! lol!

Feels Good

Attachments

• A69D011E-39FB-4C25-AAD2-B6BF381562B2.jpeg
    A69D011E-39FB-4C25-AAD2-B6BF381562B2.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 50
  • D7BCAA96-A425-49B8-AF04-05FA6CED6546.jpeg
    D7BCAA96-A425-49B8-AF04-05FA6CED6546.jpeg
    206.8 KB · Views: 34
This! Especially with L's on all other platforms so far. I dont even know what else is left lol.
Not sure if I should my self and save the money and try my luck on the ovo on the SNKRS app. I am also in a raffle on the black ovo that ends tommrow at 12 pm

caught the L on nike as expected... but i got my 88 pair still DS and my 2011 that i hardly rock so im good... would of been nice to add these but not necessary

Appreciate the love and support
The wave is here
You a wavey dude anyway, so you already know
Ain't no problem, man, the game...
You already know how this game thing goes
Do your wave *****
You got the official wave man
Just, just doing you...
Doing you, doing your wave
And keep it loopy, I know you're going to keep it loopy man
Shoutout, just shout you out
Hollering at you man, it's all love
I appreciate the... the energy
Kept it real my man I am who I am all about positivity some people feel some type of way and that’s all good just hit the Ignore button.

Back
Top Bottom