Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Check with NOJO they might have some NY pairs.

These are “limited” but info is still very much sketch at the moment.

I just know Los Angeles flight and flagships will have a very nice amount of pairs

For the people that are paying $500-$600 you do realize you’re setting the resell price that high right? If you would have waited out closer to the release date there could have been a chance you could have secured them for a lower price. By purchasing so quickly you validated the high resell price. Patience is key, you have to show them you’re not scared if you want them to give you the best deal.

I just know Los Angeles flight and flagships will have a very nice amount of pairs
One of the times I’m jelly I don’t live in LA

the 360 days of no rain or snow not appealing J?
O I love the weather. I was born in OC. Always wanted to come back home but I get turned away every time I visit and see how expensive it is and how bad the traffic is compared to MD.

Resell? No thanks

**** nojo. Rather cop off goat if I had to

If anyone per orders these. You will at least get your money back if you sell hem down the road and might even make a little more. Was told there is only going to be about 5 thousand pairs made I think there will be more then that.... so I know have. Secured a pair and can get my money back if I want to sell them.

If anyone per orders these. You will at least get your money back if you sell hem down the road and might even make a little more. Was told there is only going to be about 5 thousand pairs made I think there will be more then that.... so I know have. Secured a pair and can get my money back if I want to sell them.
Where can unpre order

Ironic Jordan did the same dunk in the Air Jordan 1 and 2 but we don’t have a special Air Jordan 1 or 2 Dunk Contest shoe with a line on the sole from where he took off.

For the people that are paying $500-$600 you do realize you’re setting the resell price that high right? If you would have waited out closer to the release date there could have been a chance you could have secured them for a lower price. By purchasing so quickly you validated the high resell price. Patience is key, you have to show them you’re not scared if you want them to give you the best deal.

Don’t judge people who have way more disposable income than you do. Somebody in a BMW doesn’t care if someone else rolling in a Kia.

To each their own.

Y'all are sweating these? thats nuts to me. Also given the fact that the white cement 3 is my favorite Jordan ever, the only reason I actually cop Jordans and got into sneaker culture but you need to know BS when you see it... these really are not worth 6 hundred or even 5... its literally an OKAY idea they had in the room and decided why not slap an NRG tag on these and make em really limited so we can set the expectations for the future 3s we are going to release.... Honestly id go after more 88s before these things..

Def. don't judge y'all for spending 5 or 6 for these, but just don't see the worth most of you guys are not going to wear these and when you do the sole is going to look absolutely horrible. I really just want these for display purposes I have no intentions on wearing em.

If I get em for retail ill surely display em next to the dunk poster, if not I am not paying 5-6 for em... thats just how I stand with these.

It’s the NRG tag that has everyone in a frenzy truthfully and I see the hype going over board once these release and most strike out. No judgement to any that paid hefty to have em though, they’re clean. I’d prefer 88’s as well but if I got my hand on these I’d HAVE to rock em. No way I couldn’t.

I NEED more 88s... since Tinker did his work on my only pair lol.....

shameless I am. I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom