Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Def. don't judge y'all for spending 5 or 6 for these, but just don't see the worth most of you guys are not going to wear these and when you do the sole is going to look absolutely horrible. I really just want these for display purposes I have no intentions on wearing em.
These getting beat to the ground if copped

I’m wanting resell to go down on 88’s. If I can find ~$500 DS I’ll pull the trigger.

They are sitting around that on GOAT. Also, just bid $475 on StockX and somebody is bound to bite. then that will change the market price lol. I have a nice bonus coming, my wife won't trip if I spend a few on shoes in February so I'm pulling the trigger on a pair soon

They are sitting around that on GOAT. Also, just bid $475 on StockX and somebody is bound to bite. then that will change the market price lol. I have a nice bonus coming, my wife won't trip if I spend a few on shoes in February so I'm pulling the trigger on a pair soon

Your wife will be like the rest of our wives lol. She ain't gone trip cause she won't know you've got them till you have them. JK!

Clear sole is not a big deal to me as I don’t plan on wearing them any time soon. Just need to cop the low 32 dunks that come out the same day. They should me a very easy cop.

Clear sole is not a big deal to me as I don’t plan on wearing them any time soon. Just need to cop the low 32 dunks that come out the same day. They should me a very easy cop.
What shoes are you gonna wear soon :lol:

I can’t belive I have this coming to me in less then 2 weeks. Super excited I just need the jordan 9 LA AND THE LOW 32 dunks and I got ever shoe I wanted for this crazy busy February jordan drop. March will be very Quiet for me as far as copping.

64B067CA-0B0E-4272-A3C5-3C90CF580A8A.jpeg

Does anyone know why JB didn't time the 33s for this occasion instead of the 32s?

JT is wearing 2013s. People are going to be so confused :lol:

Edit: I was wrong, damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom