Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

THE CHEAPEST I HAVE SEE THIS SHOE WAS ON EBAY FOR 6.. THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY TO TRUST SOMEONE ON EBAY THAT HAS A 98.5 RATING JUST SAYING... HIGHEST PRICE I HAVE SEEN WAS 750 ON SOLESERIOUSS

Not that bad to pay that price for all that might as well buy some Gucci or luxury brand sneakers just my 2cent.

i Want em badly but these don’t warrant $600++ to me

At that point rather cop 88s since I’m a jackass and got rid of mine 2 years ago

Done selling ****

I could see after 14 February resellers trying to get over $800 for them I really do. Anyone feel the same way

Last edited:
another-one-bites-the-dust.jpg

I get paying for retail for something that you really like, but personally, the thrill is in the chase. the opportunity to own something you like at retail is just sublime.

THE CHEAPEST I HAVE SEE THIS SHOE WAS ON EBAY FOR 6.. THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY TO TRUST SOMEONE ON EBAY THAT HAS A 98.5 RATING JUST SAYING... HIGHEST PRICE I HAVE SEEN WAS 750 ON SOLESERIOUSS
Dudes at Kicks, said the PO is 600... He gave me a card, i laughed and walked out... The card met the first garbage can i saw .... Im glad you secured a pair tho

Most likely the Flagship Footlocker at Hollywood and Highland will get these . Hoping also for Flight 23 ‘s as well .

Back
Top Bottom