Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

They are coming out with the low 32 Jordan’s also that go with these shoes so it’s a must cop for me I have to do both.. I guess if you can’t cop the Jordan 3 dunks this is a alternative solution

Was wanting to lock these up on lmtdsupply in size 13 but was waiting for a payout from stockx in the morning but they are sold out now. I guess I will play the roulette game on these

I have the OG 88’s but still must have these. I bought the ‘88’s right after release for $350
Oh, I was talking about the samples that released in 2003 not the one that retroed in 2013.
These joints.
air-jordan-3-white-cement-clear-soles-2-1.jpg

I might have to hit up trusted tomorrow and try and work out a deal :nerd:
Those og top 3s aren't really my style per say but they just got a ds pair in and would look nice in the 1 collection and I'm off all week. Might bring some pairs up there tomorrow to see what's up

Nice. I'm down in Racine. Don' get me wrong dudes over there are cool especially Rico. Done business there a few times. That price is just crazy tho but overall I respect them dudes for what they do and how they built their business

Yeah Rico is mad cool, he's given me deals on plenty shoes but 800 is outta my price range for these

Hoping there will be tons of these in LA . We get screwed non stop with Chicago and / or New York taking the majority of the limited or exclusive stuff .

I like the AS Dunk 3s and will try to get a pair. If I strike out I may look into the 88s though. What kind of condition can I expect those to be in now that they're 5 years old. I have some 5s from 2013 and they still seem fine. I would assume then the 88s are still in good condition too.

those are actually really nice, especially on the court

glad they went with the lows

Back
Top Bottom