Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

How do y'all lace these? I see many people tieing them without going to the upper lace holes.

I use the top holes, tie a knot in the lace, and never have to tie them, just slip them on basically.

LUCKED OUT THIS ALL STAR WEEKEND :nthat:

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 11.35.04 AM.png

These shoes looking more and more dope. But not gonna cave in for resell on them. Honestly these would be purely collection and never hitting on foot.

Only wanted these because I missed out on 88s. The all white JTH ain't bad since you can't see the swoosh and wording. The rest of em like like Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall in coming to America :lol:

Ugh, I hate how slow shipping is from stockx. They apperantly only made a label yesterday and went out today.. showing Mon delivery.

Ugh, I hate how slow shipping is from stockx. They apperantly only made a label yesterday and went out today.. showing Mon delivery.
Really? It’s usually pretty fast for me shipping and receiving from them. Within two business days.

hows the quality of the leather on the OVOs. u and i got the same line up, same sizes, cept WC3 (struck out)

Really? It’s usually pretty fast for me shipping and receiving from them. Within two business days.

Yeah, I don’t understand why ups is so slow from there. I’m in TX.. takes 3 days if I ship to them, 4 back. Seems like they’d at least throw it on 3 day..

Yeah, I don’t understand why ups is so slow from there. I’m in TX.. takes 3 days if I ship to them, 4 back. Seems like they’d at least throw it on 3 day..
Weird. They opened up another facility in Tempe, AZ too.

Leather looks great, but does not feel great on these, the elephant print on the toe box is higher on the right then left as well, not sure if iam keeping my pair.

Back
Top Bottom