Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

These will be a cheaper replacement for the black cements for me. The blue is beautiful. I might get a pair for me and my gf

These are dope to me.

The black cement is probably my favorite sneaker, plus the blue

Solid retro+ these might end up being one of my favorite retro+.

What they're doing to the III's this year, is a lot better than what they did with the joker and infrared. They seem to be doing less ostentatious colorways.

repped for using ostentatious properly

People are gonna change their mind come release just like they did with the Gammas.

It's a pretty dope shoe, black cement 3 at that - and when all the little beats start hyping over them, the same dudes that were posting "mega pass" are gonna be in here posting "they grew on me" few weeks before release. These are CLEAN. One of the nicest non OG CW's I've seen in the past few years.

This photo made me love them.
View media item 879862

^ JB got ya'll by the ankles where he can make a slight switch in color and still have ya'll throwing 190.

Maybe my thinking is different. I own the True Blues. I didn't go after the white cements because I considered it just a minor difference in color. Same goes for these and BC'3 imo. Not hating on you at, just looking at it from the perspective of where can I save money

>D

you have the same prospective of people who dont enjoy sneaker collections. and my gf.

50/50 on these. as more pics release im hard pressed to pick up the first non og in a hot minute

I have a thing for shoes with black uppers/white midsoles. These are a definite cop.

http://bbs.hupu.com/7237483.html

will be released in august 2014
info on dem XIVs thos? 
nerd.gif

These have grown on me a lot... August the month of sport blues!! Funny last 2 Augusts have been all about fire reds... 4s in 2012 and 3s and 5s in 2013

Any new pics show up yet? We see the sport blue 6's. releasing the same month. All I see are fakes with the top grey lace hole and white jumpman.

A lot of people are sleeping on these! I think they are one of the better Retro plus colorways for the 3's.. These are are going to be copped for sure!

Back
Top Bottom