Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Definitely, 100% cop for me. Best non-OG colorway of the 3s other than the mochas. Mix of the two best OG colorways, Black Cement and True Blue. No way I can pass on these.

A lot of people are sleeping on these! I think they are one of the better Retro plus colorways for the 3's.. These are are going to be copped for sure!

I hope they continue to sleep :lol:

Definitely, 100% cop for me. Best non-OG colorway of the 3s other than the mochas. Mix of the two best OG colorways, Black Cement and True Blue. No way I can pass on these.

:nthat:

Definitely I hope everyone sleeps on these. Side note I just broke out the infrared 3's yesterday had 3 people ask me where I got them, they regret not picking them up. Hope everyone passes cause I need me some black blue 3s

A lot of people are sleeping on these! I think they are one of the better Retro plus colorways for the 3's.. These are are going to be copped for sure!
Dont worry they will wake up soon enough
frown.gif
mean.gif

August is too far away. these are such a clean shoe for any season. I hope the hype for these isnt too real, since most will go for those 6s anyways.

The Sport Blue 6s is REALLY clean but I'll have my Carmines so I can pass on them. Anyways that leaves me room to cop these bad boys in August! Can't wait to see some more pics :smokin

i cant put my finger on it but something just seems "off" about them, nothing horrible but whatever it is that its missing is making me pass on these for now.

now idea how you guys are liking these at all
I like true blues, but I highly prefer black uppers. Just like the Laney 5's vs Shanghai's, availability aside I like the Shanghai's more. It's all preference, obviously yours are different.

Back
Top Bottom