Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I heard this before, somebody c/o squeaking and he is blaming it on the back tab. I personally have not notice any squeaking on all my 3s, except from the flips because of the leather liner.

Perhaps they ran of boxes. I have heard that the 3's will not be produced again for a while after this most recent release.

Mochas are so underrated. They'll probably never make a come back. :smh:
5xtzyd.jpg

Not to continue on a shoe that didn't reflect the thread but the Mochas aren't wearable. Like at all. Pretty in pictures, the end

Sport Blue 3s were a brick and 3s are my fav model. Should of just did a black cement with blue hits instead of red.

^^ nice pic but lose the hang tag or risk it staining the shoe.
im curious, what is the purpose of wearing the hang tag? Is that what its for because all my hangtags and still in the box. I think doesn't serve any purpose and does nothing for the shoe.

Hi guys. I just got these. Look at the pics (click to enlarge). Anyone experience anything similar? The elephant print looks terrible. I got these from a Nike authorised online store.

^^You should return those. Goes to show there's no respect for the consumer, no quality control. Have respect for yourself and get your money back. That's what I'd do.

Some of y'all must return all your jordans huh?
On a release like this where pairs might still be available in store I don't see a problem with it, lets be honest if these were sold out everywhere nobody would be talking about returning their pair.

The elephant print on the last pair posted wasn't that bad, I've got a pair of 88s that look like someone went over the elephant print with an eraser.

Last edited:
Not perfect but if you're going to wear them they'll get that way anyways. My 88s look like that now.

On a release like this where pairs might still be available in store I don't see a problem with it, lets be honest if these were sold out everywhere nobody would be talking about returning their pair.

The elephant print on the last pair posted wasn't that bad, I've got a pair of 88s that look like someone went over the elephant print with an eraser.
Yea that's true. Gets annoying after awhile tho after all the ppl returning their pairs or telling others to return their pair over mismatching EP, some minor glue stains . Like if they never bought j's let alone 3s before. Make a statement over real issues like the dude with the very crooked sole to midsole mold.

Was going to try and hook up a fellow Nt'er with these for retail till I received one of my pairs and see they shipped with a freaking tear on the EP not to mention the orange stain on the tongue and glue stains. The pair I'm keeping even had some flaws with what looks like smeared paint along the white midsole but it's pretty small so I won't worry about it too much. Sad I have to say this about a shoe I paid top dollar for. Nike really got sloppy with the QC for these, probably because they were such a massive GR. Can only hope the 6s this upcoming weekend don't follow suit.

Heres some pics for those curious 
Edit: I will say I appreciate how well they handle the situation as when I talked to the rep they gave me a 20% off code 

Last edited:
i was really feelin this colorway but i didnt cop. some of these pairs lookin bogu fam. thats why i dont buy stuff online..i gotta see em before i purchase

Finally I received my pair 9.5US TTS, everything is on point and won't even bother for a return since im not in USA. LOL Happy with this pair and my very first Air Jordan 3, 

Back
Top Bottom