Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Whoa these are trash.

Pair going right back to Finishline.

Was hyped about this colorway but this is one of the worst retros in a LONG time.

Like 1st Military IV retro bad.

The mold and materials are absolutely poop.

Just when I was starting to think that JB was getting their act together.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I just got these. Look at the pics (click to enlarge). Anyone experience anything similar? The elephant print looks terrible. I got these from a Nike authorised online store.

If this shoe matches the other shoe, I wouldn't sweat it. Actually you should consider yourself lucky.

I'd throw those on(if matching) and hit the door no problem.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with the elephant print in those pics above.

Somebody gets it

People only post to complain nowadays, the general trend of this thread is to complain about the QC as if this something new.

What's crazy is that people like the Edmunddantes pics, but his elephant print is just like Cyclic's elephant print, but people encouraging him to return his pair.

Last edited:
People only post to complain nowadays, the general trend of this thread is to complain about the QC as if this something new.

What's crazy is that people like the Edmunddantes pics, but his elephant print is just like Cyclic's elephant print, but people encouraging him to return his pair.

My elephant print is clearly not the same as Edmunds. Edmunds is clean. Mine wasnt printed properly with some print areas missing "ink." They look fake. We as consumers should never allow this. We pay a premium price for these sneakers and must receive premium quality. Imagine buying a new car with a patchy paint job. JB gets away with this because people let them. I wont. Im going to try and return them and get something else. These are not clean at all.

I personally think that the elephant print pattern shouldn't dictate its authenticity.

I personally think that the elephant print pattern shouldn't dictate its authenticity.

That's all well and good until I'm in the same room with someone who has a proper elephant print. Most people aren't sneakerheads. I will get torn apart. It's not an issue I should be dealing with as someone who paid top dollar. Nike and JB are wrong for this.

Last edited:
Mochas are so underrated. They'll probably never make a come back.
mean.gif
I love mine!!! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If the Mocha's released as a GR i think they'd sit like the wolf grey 3, I don't think kids nowadays would appreciate a colorway like that

I don't see anything wrong with the elephant print in those pics above.

Somebody gets it

My elephant print is clearly not the same as Edmunds. Edmunds is clean. Mine wasnt printed properly with some print areas missing "ink." They look fake. We as consumers should never allow this. We pay a premium price for these sneakers and must receive premium quality. Imagine buying a new car with a patchy paint job. JB gets away with this because people let them. I wont. Im going to try and return them and get something else. These are not clean at all.
That's all well and good until I'm in the same room with someone who has a proper elephant print. Most people aren't sneakerheads. I will get torn apart. It's not an issue I should be dealing with as someone who paid top dollar. Nike and JB are wrong for this.
Your EP does not look fake. Know what fakes look like first. Tongues on my pair a lil choppy. My first pair of 3s that have some choppiness to the tongues. I wish someone would call me out for having fake sneakers. Just because you have 1 quality of the shoe that seems off does not mean they are fake. The ppl who will try to tell you they are fake are clowns and don't know shoes. So if you get "torn apart" you just as low as them about not knowing sneakers and not knowing real vs fake. I'll rock mine with no problem because I know they are real and can back it up

This year i notice that there is a lot of jordan retro that sits.(except for jordan 1s) i remember last year the crimson sits the longest followed by the suns 8.

sucks to hear all these reports of bad quality...

my pair is flawless & i just unDSed em today. They go hard as f*** on feet

tell us what they say.

Called nike and they said I can send the shoes back to them and they would give me store credit for the shoes without tax and I just laughed cuz I would get a full refund from finishline. Asked to talk to a supervisor and they offered a 10% off coupon. Better than nothing...

Even my elephant print does not resemble similar pattern, Leather is also the same on both shoes, no visible flaws after checking it closely

I have to chime in on this quality control talk. For me, these are the crispest pair of threes out of the box in recent time. No sign of toebox creasing, clean paintjob on the sole, perfect elephant print. Leather quality is as expected, not complaining. Got my pair from NDC if it makes a difference. I was surprised to come into the thread and see the bad buzz, I'm def excited to add these to the collection, and the rotation ASAP.(these will give my beatup bc3 a well needed break)

The overall direction of this thread was popularized a few pages back.
A few pages later, the theme has taken hold.

God speed

Back
Top Bottom