Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

these are as useless as sport blue 3s... straight bad concept 
mean.gif

Im glad everybody got their own opinions about retros, b/c these are legit and Ferrari's are boo boo and you may lose your life wearing 'em.

The finishline at the Fflorida mall in Orlando has these and SB 6's just sitting on the shelves.. was tempted to double up, but im looking to cop WTL this weekend first.

Got my second pair yesterday and it was all good until I saw the elephant print was faded at certain parts of the shoe.still happy I got a second pair so I can beat to the first 1

Got my second pair yesterday and it was all good until I saw the elephant print was faded at certain parts of the shoe.still happy I got a second pair so I can beat to the first 1

Get that sharpie homie.

Usually long time niketalkers and lover of jordan 3's are supposed to hate retro pluses... But these are a great fall/winter shoe. Lucky enough to buy a great looking pair.

Might break them out this weekend in the rain.

These are so clean on feet. I know it's a new colorway without any history, but I actually like these better than the True Blues I have. I know a lot of people would disagree with me tho.

Fam did a good job on the metallic silver customs to all black. Thinking how the blue on the jumpman mid eyelets etc. would contrast against all black. Photoshop anyone?

I personally don't see any reason to customize these. They look just fine as they are. I can't see how you could change anything without ruining them.

I personally don't see any reason to customize these. They look just fine as they are. I can't see how you could change anything without ruining them.

I guess you could always "customize" any shoe. Just seems to me this is the wrong base to customize.

Like to me, it already looks like a custom

I love mine also, just wish my black laces were a little wider, guess I can buy the same black laces I got for my Infrareds, for these.

Back
Top Bottom