Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

after lightyears i found a buyer for my sport blues for way under retail, in EU there's still a FSR on NDC, no need to say more i guess! 

you measure distance with lightyears, not time
yes, you're right, so sorry, it wasnt my intention to create problems in the class sir! 
roll.gif

best drop is LM but thoses are still real nice
LANCE MOUNTAINS 

mean.gif
 They might be the best AJ1 that has dropped but not the best J

Two shoes that aren't even the same….ones red one's blue w/ Blk or Wht Coating??

Since when was it EVER cool to wear two diff shoes on your Feet

GARBAGE….

and 4 the record Lance Mountain Skated with REAL AJ1's not some SB's

BRED 1's to be exact

Last edited:

LANCE MOUNTAINS 

mean.gif
 They might be the best AJ1 that has dropped but not the best J

Two shoes that aren't even the same….ones red one's blue w/ Blk or Wht Coating??

Since when was it EVER cool to wear two diff shoes on your Feet

GARBAGE….

and 4 the record Lance Mountain Skated with REAL AJ1's not some SB's

BRED 1's to be exact
roll.gif
bruh so which one is it? Like or dislike em?

roll.gif
bruh so which one is it? Like or dislike em?
Out of the AJ1's that dropped this year.. they are better then the others...

but compared to all the Jordan's this year…they Stink! IMO

for the simple fact that they diff color on each shoe… i don't like them

that's all

Last edited:
ive found myself regretting in recent weeks that i passed on these as more i see them the more im feeling them.  about to look pairs up on ebay soon

^^^This was one of the easiest grabs of the year too, for Everyone.

I wouldn't exactly say easy, and I cop everything online, but on these I had a 3 hour checkout time on FTL only b/c I was using giftcard ....I didn't actually check out until 2PM, that's not a considered easy. Most of the time im done and back to sleep by 9AM.

Last edited:

I wouldn't exactly say easy, and I cop everything online, but on these I had a 3 hour checkout time on FTL only b/c I was using giftcard ....I didn't actually check out until 2PM, that's not a considered easy. Most of the time im done and back to sleep by 9AM.

I should have added "for me" after the easy.
It doesn't matter which release I guess, somebody somewhere missed or struggles.
For me it was an easier grab.

I should have added "for me" after the easy.
It doesn't matter which release I guess, somebody somewhere missed or struggles.
For me it was an easier grab.

You right b/c I copped the Gammas for me and my girl and was done by 7:03, cats to this day looking for a reasonable resell price to cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom