Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

I don' know what, but something looks off about them.

Tongue On That Left Shoe Lookin Funky As Can Be.

Hopefully They Don't Come With That Signature Across The Tongue Like That :sick: Looks To Be Something On That Inner Midsole Too :nerd:

Same Color Midsole And Outsole Doesn't Help Either :rolleyes

Who Am I Kidding Tho, They Drop Em...... I'm Coppin Em :lol:

Might be the lighting, but not really feeling that sail looking white.

Last edited:
Would cop these on sale. I don’t go as crazy about 3s as I did when I was younger but these are kinda funky.

WOW these are my favorite 3s ive ever seen. not even kidding. day 1 cop for me. obviously if these had nike air on the back would be better but still love them a lot.

giphy.gif

John Stockton behind the back no look Hard Pass.

Have fun keeping that white sole clean, at least Katrinas gonna have a grey bottom.

Kind of like, is it just me or does the midsole look like 4 inches tall? The tongue looks ginormous too, but I think thats due to them being on a mannequin with super fat ankles...

Edit: ran across this pic too, didn't feel I should start a thread as I have no info.... but Is this another women's shoe? Possibly a decon, or premium? Not for me at all, I have a hard enough time trying to find a fit to rock with maroon 6's, but interesting shoe.
GS3bord.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny, these look pretty much exactly like the fake J's we used to laugh at years ago.

Literally these look straight out of those asian Jordan sites with the fugazzi shapes and colors.

Back
Top Bottom