Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

I actually really like these so I went ahead and copped em on SNEAKRS app

I reckon they'll sell out by the end of the weekend ..... too nice to sleep on and I don't think they'll hang around long.

JordanBrand_InternationalFlightCollection_mobileHero-810x1080.jpg

I'm probably late, but looks like all the "international flight" collection is gonna have jerseys. Anyone physically have the jersey yet how is the quality? Is it screen printed (for $70.00 I'm assuming it is). Passing on all the shoes, but the jerseys intrigue me. The only place I've seen the T shirt is on villa and the only size up is a small
https://www.ruvilla.com/jordan-aj3-...qHqPs-x59yqP9iEFtQ9CzPVir6uRVxcEaAkBSEALw_wcB
But that shipping price:sick:

I got a pair earlier. I think they’re unique. Not my fav pair of 3s but will wear them decent amount. Ordered online so no pics

Nice in person, only one slight glue stain on my pair and it’s hard to see on the off white leather/pleather. Soft as butter as well.

Copped off SNKRS this morning, but just received a cancellation notification. Oh well. Maybe I'll cop under retail on StockX
Isn’t there sill a FSR? Or the app was incorrect when I checked an hour or two ago

Picked mine up today from FTA, only had a $15 reward so I used it. $185 out the door. I love the cram tint to this shoe. Gives it a vintage feel.

Stopped by local FA to see in person (lot of resellers didn't pick-up reserves :lol:). If these ever make it to factory stores, might pick them up as $150 '3' beaters. Could have been so much better. What's right...the old-school look using 'sail' in the colorway (as noted above). What's wrong, no air on the back, blue and red should have been more subtle, and the signature is a really bad touch. If you really want red/white/blue 3s, true blues are still the way to go (despite lackluster quality). Just my opinion.

What they need to do is just cut to the chase and offer white cements, but then again, that's not the Nike/Jordan way.

Man...kinda on the fence about these. I got a $20 off that won’t work on NDC. Will pass. Only would feel good about copping if I got it under retail.

Would be a better shoe if it was WHITE! Don’t need a vintage look on a shoe that is already Vintage....had a chance to crush the true blues ...oh well

Back
Top Bottom