Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Hi. I've been reading here for the past few days because I'm planning to buy my first Jordan shoes. Choosing betweet retro 3 wolf gray or retro 14.
By the way, is flightclucb legit? Though I notice the prices are bit higher than others.

Hi. I've been reading here for the past few days because I'm planning to buy my first Jordan shoes. Choosing betweet retro 3 wolf gray or retro 14.
By the way, is flightclucb legit? Though I notice the prices are bit higher than others.
yes flightclub is 100% legit

yes flightclub is 100% legit

Thanks. But I got a problem with size. I have 7 size in men and women 8.5. In GS, 7 and 7y is available. But in mens size, 7 is not available. I wonder if there is a difference in quality, etc, the gs 7 and men's 7. Or maybe it's the same.
(Sorry for being noob, this will be the first time I'm buying shoes online)

Thanks. But I got a problem with size. I have 7 size in men and women 8.5. In GS, 7 and 7y is available. But in mens size, 7 is not available. I wonder if there is a difference in quality, etc, the gs 7 and men's 7. Or maybe it's the same.
There is no men's size 7.

There is no men's size 7.
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...f-grey?cp=usns_twit_071514_jordan_retro3_blog

Yes there is, these released in mens size 7-18.

@shadowangel

Main differences between the gs 7 and mens 7 is the mens size is supposed to be more padded for someone with the weight of grown man.

Its best to just go to the store and try them on if you can.  Women tend to like the shape of the gs pairs more than they do the shape of the mens pairs.  My wife wears a gs 7 also and only likes buying the mens when its a shoe that wasn't released in gs sizes.  She also feels the mens 7 has a little more room in it than the gs pairs.

Last edited:
http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch...f-grey?cp=usns_twit_071514_jordan_retro3_blog

Yes there is, these released in mens size 7-18.

@shadowangel

Main differences between the gs 7 and mens 7 is the mens size is supposed to be more padded for someone with the weight of grown man.
Its best to just go to the store and try them on if you can.  Women tend to like the shape of the gs pairs more than they do the shape of the mens pairs.  My wife wears a gs 7 also and only likes buying the mens when its a shoe that wasn't released in gs sizes.  She also feels the mens 7 has a little more room in it than the gs pairs.
Touché Sir. I stand corrected. I did not know that. I didn't know they had 2 size 7s. Repped on the good info.

Last edited:

Personally, I think the money saved by purchasing the GS size is worth it.

Especially with retros where the tech is simple and the shoes aren't complicated.

They can be a bit "dumbed" down but with 3's the differences between mens and gs is so minor...

I'd say grabbing them in GS would be the smarter choice.

White upper, gold jumpman on the tongue.. white ep with metallic gold crackling.. 2000 pairs... The thread will be 100 pages in 2 days
those sound so hot 
pimp.gif

I actually like the metallic, nice change in my opinion. Tired of the old blah but CLASSIC eprint.

Last edited:
You go TTS and wear sneaker shields? Isn't it uncomfortable?

If u get the "Protectors" you'll have to trim them because yes they'll be uncomfortable as hell.

But if you get the "Universals", you won't even feel them and I do not go a size or half a size up on my shoes, I stay TTS with them on.

Last edited:
Sneaker shields for the win! Never rock my shoes without them on
I used to rock them in my AF1s, they crease in less than 2 mins after wear. Even a .5 size up they don't feel right and bother my feet....rather take the creases and be comfortable. Shoes can be replaced, my old dog's are mine for life so gotta treat em right. I think shoes still look good even with a few creases. It's wear and tear, are you not gonna drive a Ferrari or Lambo just because it has a scratch or a curbed wheel? lol 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I used to rock them in my AF1s, they crease in less than 2 mins after wear. Even a .5 size up they don't feel right and bother my feet....rather take the creases and be comfortable.

This is all false information.

Once I get home I'll upload a picture of my AF1 after 10+(All day long) wears with the sneaker shields on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom