Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

This is all false information.

Once I get home I'll upload a picture of my AF1 after 10+(All day long) wears with the sneaker shields on
Not saying they didn't work, they did their job...just saying they bothered MY feet and AF1 to me are the WORST when it comes to creases. WITHOUT them they crease in less than 2 mins. Chill out homie, not downing sneaker shields just saying they aren't for me lol

Not saying they didn't work, they did their job...just saying they bothered MY feet and AF1 to me are the WORST when it comes to creases. WITHOUT them they crease in less than 2 mins. Chill out homie, not downing sneaker shields just saying they aren't for me lol

Not for me either. I can't enjoy wearing my shoes with those things. [emoji]128078[/emoji]

I used to think they were really uncomfortable. But I go used to it, and now I actually like they way my shoes feel with the sneaker shields in them. It's like all my sneakers have the same fit now. Hard to explain. It's kind of like when you get used to wearing an undershirt with all of your shirts. You get used to the uniform feeling, the consistency of fit feel.

For what its worth, I don't size up. I go true to size, and wear my sneakershields. All of my sneakers are practically crease free, even the ones with over 20 wears. I did cut out a little space for my pinky toe though. That had to be done.

You probably didn't trim them specifically for your feet. I remember out the box they were extremely annoying but after some trimming, I can't even feel them.

View media item 1115144
You be the judge. After 10+ wears and walking normally

cant understand how those shields cant br unconfortable... i mean the avoid bending an area that naturally should bend to follow walking dinamics, how could be ever comfortable such a thing? am i missing something?
wal

cant understand how those shields cant br unconfortable... i mean the avoid bending an area that naturally should bend to follow walking dinamics, how could be ever comfortable such a thing? am i missing something?
wal
Thank you!! I'd rather be comfortable rocking my shoe rather than walk on eggshells and buy extra to keep them "fresh". Upkeep is key, take care and clean your shoes after a rough day.you try and avoid stuff but that's LIFE! people act like they'd rather give 3 layers of skin off their feet than get a smudge on a pair...really?!

Thank you!! I'd rather be comfortable rocking my shoe rather than walk on eggshells and buy extra to keep them "fresh". Upkeep is key, take care and clean your shoes after a rough day.you try and avoid stuff but that's LIFE! people act like they'd rather give 3 layers of skin off their feet than get a smudge on a pair...really?!
Im the same way on some of my shoes... Its better to take care of it specially the expensive ones.. If you know how to install SS and trimmed to your comfort, it should not completely interfer with your push off gait mechanics. For me i still have a little room from top of my foot and the ss so my toes is still bending a little with minimal toebox creasing.

Nah...maybe you just have wide feet or something. I can't even feel that they're in there. I just walk normally. The shields just keep the creases out. I like the way my shoes feel with the shields in.

Nah...maybe you just have wide feet or something. I can't even feel that they're in there. I just walk normally. The shields just keep the creases out. I like the way my shoes feel with the shields in.

Finally! Lol some of them are probably over weight and have wide feet or there not trimming them to match their feet. Make sense why they aren't comfortable

Last edited:
i wanna feel comfortable in my shoes, if they crease i don't care at all... i mean, yeah i clean them because i hate dirty shoes, but if soles wears out or if they crease really to me not a problem, i buy shoes that i like to use em not to look at em, doesnt matter if theyre hyped or not, if they look "oh my god i wore em 3 hours they starting to crease" or whatever!

this is my way, not everyone's of course! 
wink.gif

or maybe it's just because i'm 31 and as my generation was grownin up we used to buy shoes to actually play bball in em, beat em, trash em and just buy new ones... not to keep inside clear boxes to stare at all day long! 
laugh.gif

View media item 1114188 broke mine out for a walk with my vicious gangsta dog and the lil enforcer in my crew. I'm 32 and liked these so I copped. I cop what I like and I don't care what people say about my SHOES or FIT anymore. At the end of the day I'm happy with the purchase, only complaint as usual with 3's is the creasing after an hour.

I'm with ya bro I buy and wear what I like! I really like this colorway, I think its the best colorway that has dropped for the Retro III's since the Wht/Cement III 88's....Probably doesn't help that I'm a diehard Raiders fan. Unfortunately I missed these and haven't had the money to cop my pair yet, but I'll get em sooner or later.

^^^ thanks

yeah i agree i'm feeling the white laces over the black.  it adds a nice contrast

here are some more pics of one i just completed- going  to try and sell this one to offset cost of  some of my supplies. 
let me know if you guys like it with the white laces

After you sell those, you should offer painting commissions to people if you have the time and want to make a bit of money. :smile:

I think board members would like that.

After you sell those, you should offer painting commissions to people if you have the time and want to make a bit of money.
smile.gif

I think board members would like that.
yeah that's a good idea. i wouldn't mind  painting for others.  

id say i got enough materials for about 5 pairs.  feel free to pm me 

here are some more pics of one i just completed- going  to try and sell this one to offset cost of  some of my supplies. 
let me know if you guys like it with the white laces
View media item 1118201
View media item 1118204
View media item 1118205
View media item 1118208
What kind of paint did u use (and other supplies). I'm thinking about doing this custom. I think you did an excellent job from looking at the pics and what would you rate the difficulty of this custom on a scale of 1-10.

Back
Top Bottom