Air Jordan 3 Tinker Black Cement July 27, 2019

I think they are selling them for $599?

tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif

$5-600 preorders don’t seem too crazy.. maybe there’s hope for some footsites? :nerd:

Really? These are going for 6 bills? I have the SNKRS app and I hope I get a notification but for that price... Nah man. I'm good. :smh:

prob going down after release

wasn't it just a small release thus far all star weekend?

Really hope to get a pair for retail.

The Free-Throw-Line 3s are going for $400-$500 on StockX. I expect these to sell for the same or even a little less.

I love these. Used the 20% off at ebay to preorder for $500. Not proud of myself, but here I am after the loss on release day.
Good for you my man people don’t realize that yes maybe they will drop in price on the 5 that you paid. But must places charge tax or shipping and they will be right at 5 anyone. So that’s why I did it myself and now have a chance on the 24th to have 2 pairs. If not that’s ok I will have a pair on ice good luck to all

alibababunny31.jpg

prob going down after release

wasn't it just a small release thus far all star weekend?

Don't really know about that brother. I wasn't even aware that they had an all star weekend release for this shoe.

Sucks this draw is still 2 weeks away. That’s my next pair I am going after would love to double up. Good luck everyone. FYI KICKS4Us has then for per order. Price is 6 hundred eBay is over 650 good luck NT

If you pre order these for 600 youre simpin.

Pairs have already sold for 450 and we are still 2 weeks from the release. These will settle the same way the OvO 8s did.

Don't really know about that brother. I wasn't even aware that they had an all star weekend release for this shoe.
I’m saying price is only $550 with pairs out, more gonna get released. They’ll drop but not anything crazy. Bet there will be pairs for $400

I’m saying price is only $550 with pairs out, more gonna get released. They’ll drop but not anything crazy. Bet there will be pairs for $400

For sure. There's always pre-release inflation of prices for kicks. Once they drop things start to even out and sometimes drop significantly due to another upcoming release.

Thinking about copping for $500 off stockx. I'm going to be out of the country on release day so no way to get my L. Do you guys think these will drop below $500? I don't want to wait only for them to go up.

Call me crazy but I think these will be 300 within a month after release. Not a WC or BC so it wont have that mass appeal.

I wasnt huge on em at first but as more pictures surfaced Ive grown to appreciate em. I feel like theyre one step away from being must haves for me at this point . Im sure ill end up putting my name in the hat come release though.

Funny reading the first three pages....not interested. Then the ‘limited’ word is dropped and it is a must cop.
Just like how people were bashing those wave runners at first and now everyone on the hype. Easy to see who was bashing and who's been on em since day one for these tinkers. Just go back to the first three pages or so.

Back
Top Bottom