Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

IMG_3267.jpeg

Be dope to see a clean shot of him in them. Honestly I’d rather see old *** mike wearing them walking around then any of these jordan brand athletes. I mean I like seeing them on court but none of these JB signees move me. They needed ANT man so bad.

Last edited:
Pic of Mike in em got me and a buddy talking, I can’t remember the last time MJ wore the game shoe? I’m thinking he wore the 28 but I can’t swear by it. Anybody know the last time MJ rocked the game shoe? I don’t think he even wore the XX3 honestly, which is nuts being it was the original “final” game shoe and Tinker was involved as was such a marketing push at the time.

Either way, I’m such a simple sucker. Seeing the man in 39s I’m officially wanting 39s lol

Pic of Mike in em got me and a buddy talking, I can’t remember the last time MJ wore the game shoe? I’m thinking he wore the 28 but I can’t swear by it. Anybody know the last time MJ rocked the game shoe? I don’t think he even wore the XX3 honestly, which is nuts being it was the original “final” game shoe and Tinker was involved as was such a marketing push at the time.

Either way, I’m such a simple sucker. Seeing the man in 39s I’m officially wanting 39s lol
He did indeed wear the 28

Mj in the xx8 at bobcats practice
Screenshot_20240503_202401_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20240503_202447_Google.jpg

I'm definitely not in love with them by any stretch of the imagination but I do think it's a nice clean design to wear casually. Believe me I'm all about risk taking when it comes to sneaker design. My personal favorite run of Jordan sigs came between the 15-20
People wear new sig models casually?

Back
Top Bottom