Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

I like each new pair more & more, gammas, infrared, mettalic silver, even though they are switching some of the finer detail on this pair I still feel like at this point its my fav c/w of them all by far. Would still like to see more pics and a release date would be nice as well. Not as if they dnt know

I like each new pair more & more, gammas, infrared, mettalic silver, even though they are switching some of the finer detail on this pair I still feel like at this point its my fav c/w of them all by far. Would still like to see more pics and a release date would be nice as well. Not as if they dnt know

I feel the same way

One of my friends who knows a lot of peeps was telling me that nike has released these to only 300 pairs. Don't quote me on this but some people already have these shoes. I'm just putting it out there see if there is any truth to this. Thanks

One of my friends who knows a lot of peeps was telling me that nike has released these to only 300 pairs. Don't quote me on this but some people already have these shoes. I'm just putting it out there see if there is any truth to this. Thanks
roll.gif

too many 5s already, atleast make another 3 or move on to the next model in the lab series

i think these are looking fresh as possible, they will be a welcome addition to my collection. 

These will be my first Labs ...release date please as I need to plan accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom