Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

These will be my first Labs ...release date please as I need to plan accordingly.

Get yo plan on quick. RD should be posted on twitter and I'm sure in here after that, later on today. I'll just say you have less than a month and it isn't May 21st (I saw a post last page saying that date, didn't want you to assume that was it).

Why do you know? 3m is on every shoe this year.
think about it...this is a labs series in which they put the diff elements from one shoe on the other retro

they put the elephant print from 3s all over the 5s

the 3m from the 5s all over the 3s

u think they're gonna put the 3m on the 5s when its already got the elephant print from 3s

think about it...this is a labs series in which they put the diff elements from one shoe on the other retro

u think they're gonna put the 3m on the 5s when its already got the elephant print from 3s
By this theory why is there still elephant print on my lab 3's then? Idk what you think metallic is but 3m Would be my guess. *shrugs*.

Id be surprised if there is no reflecting material.

Last edited:

By this theory why is there still elephant print on my lab 3's then? Idk what you think metallic is but 3m Would be my guess. *shrugs*.

metallic is actually the color for the gray on the sharks teeth....

because elephant print is on every 3, its part of the design. 3m is not on every five, it is not part of the design of the shoe..

Damn man, I really wanted these at first. It's really bothering me the more I look at it.

Back
Top Bottom