Air Jordan 3Lab5 "Metallic" - Releasing Fall 2014?

You'll probably end up with at least 5 and counting like with the Baron 1's
laugh.gif
lol

I'm just saying lol to each his own he can spend his money however he wants. I hope he doesn't take my comment in a negative sense, but I couldn't help but notice on the Baron 1's thread how he kept getting pair's left and right, after about 4 pair's I was very surprised and had no idea what to make of it.

exactly but they're fives. i love my flip 3s so im def tryna cop the lab5s

nice pic btw

Man I was about to cop a DS pair of them black flip 3's a few month's ago on the Bay, actually I was about to get the white pair as well but the situation went south and I never got them. They are an extremely dope shoe, I love how the elephant print all over looks on a black based shoe, hence the reason why I went for the Infrared 3LAB5's and now this better looking "Metallic" colorway even if it is at $225.

That little touch of silver on the midsole looks awful, but that's all I need to see. I'm copping.

is the elephant print lighter on these then the 3lab5 infrared?

Definitely not the model number.. That's for the AJ1 B/Red OG. Looks like 599581-003 on the tongue tag..

Looking pretty good in those pics..
Yep copied the wrong style code, edited. Also found this date 06/21/2014 AIR JORDAN 3LAB5 BLACK 599581-003 Via US_11's Twitter

Last edited:
I hope the resell flops like the other three labs

If so expect the resell to be at $300.00

Last edited:
I wonder if that material is easily blacked out? I wouldn't mind doing the silver part slightly above the midsole in the back. Even if not I still like the shoe enough as is to cop, let's hear that release date anytime now.

You'll probably end up with at least 5 and counting like with the Baron 1's
laugh.gif
roll.gif
REPPED

Nah! i only go ham on 1s....

Cuz the retail is so low!
I'm just saying lol to each his own he can spend his money however he wants. I hope he doesn't take my comment in a negative sense, but I couldn't help but notice on the Baron 1's thread how he kept getting pair's left and right, after about 4 pair's I was very surprised and had no idea what to make of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom