Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

sales are down, nike gets it money regardless but to stock holders.. sales are down. across the board especially the basketball market which is terrible
yeah basket ball shoes in general are down, but i think that has more to do with the market than to do with nikes production and release strategy though. less pairs and less releases isnt necessarily going to equate to more sales. which seems to be what a lot of people are attributing to nikes "hype" decline. 

Sneakers sitting on shelves becomes an issue for retail partners that make bulk purchases and get stuck with stock. One of the main reasons Nike dropping the prices of their basketball sigs this year was due to Foot Locker's complaints. If J's stay on the shelves the same way Foot Locker will ask for them to be priced lower as well.

1-2 models instantly selling out doesn't make everything alright.

theres 52 weeks in a year and they're releasing on average what, a shoe a week? sometimes two? and last few months all of them are legit rotting on shelves online and in store.
They been dropping a lot of similar colorways for shoes back 2 back also PM 4 7 13 in basically a month of separation is bad also less releases gives them more time 2 do quality control and release what people want

I got finishline to price match locally. No wait for shipping and I got rewards points (couldn't combine a price match plus rewards certificate tho).

I got finishline to price match locally. No wait for shipping and I got rewards points (couldn't combine a price match plus rewards certificate tho).
finishline price matches??
finishline price matches??

news to me but BigJ find all the loopholes.

good to know for the future now

They've been able to do so for years but I think it's a YMMV type ordeal.

Yea dude is a real cool guy and he knew about the nine pricing. He just printed the Nike page for reference in case he's questioned on it so it must be a legit move.
The receipt doesn't say price match tho. Just had the new price.
thats legit, i think im gonna jump on them for $91. I havent heard awesome things about them in terms of quality buy for $91 why not

Yea dude is a real cool guy and he knew about the nine pricing. He just printed the Nike page for reference in case he's questioned on it so it must be a legit move.

thats legit, i think im gonna jump on them for $91. I havent heard awesome things about them in terms of quality buy for $91 why not

Exactly. My pair is pretty chill. Leather is what it is at this point.

View media item 2465247

exactly, they're great for $100 or barely over.

if these had hit outlets the cheapest you woulda got em for was maybe $130-140 eventually

its a nice color way as well

exactly, they're great for $100 or barely over.

if these had hit outlets the cheapest you woulda got em for was maybe $130-140 eventually

its a nice color way as well

If they hit outlets then they gonna b $90 for me :lol:

I'm really glad I didn't use my code on something else, $91 for these is definitely the cheapest I'm going to find these anywhere. Hell you can't even get AF1 for that price anymore. I don't even care how the quality is at that price

At first I wasn't going to cop and I didn't but seeing that price then using my 15% off discount on NIKE plus a gc, I was like "might as well!" So I bought my brother a pair as well.

Woah

Then you go on to Nike.com and input your % off code

Say the outcome is $90, print out the estimate

Then you go to FNL, ask for price match

That's how it works, right? (. You also saved your NDC % off coupon)

Woah

Then you go on to Nike.com and input your % off code

Say the outcome is $90, print out the estimate

Then you go to FNL, ask for price match

That's how it works, right? (. You also saved your NDC % off coupon)

1. It doesn't work that way
2. Nike never gives me promo codes but I rarely complain

Jordans were worse quality in the the time of maximum hype  from 2010-2014~ and not only sold out but resold. 

when it comes to what "sneakerheads" (not the average consumers) buy hype drives it.
I didn't want to call myself a sneaker head, but two of my summer interns ask me why do I wear different pair of J every day.

Looks like I am a sneaker head then [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Before True Blues 3s, I was about to buy a pair of powder Blue 3s. Retail is $160. Ended not buying it.

Really, nobody wants to pay $190 for retros. $140 retail is enough...... Nike is making big bucks here.

Back
Top Bottom