Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

Can't be that big of a fan because the London and Paris 10s are far from trash (if we're talking materials and qc). Still trying to get my hands on Shanghais for the right price...

Agreed on the Londons, although they were essentially a poor man's steels... I like the NYC's but I can't get over the fact that they are basically a poor man's OVOs.

FYI they do set limitations on colors and materials o what you can do in I. D. So they'll just do the same

This. If any retros get a Nike ID (let's be honest, it will likely be a poor selling model like the 15s or 2s), they will be a timed release and combinations will be limited (like the Kobe 11 Mamba Day release).

Nike isn't going to let people make Spongebob or Yeezy cws of retros.

Last edited:
This. If any retros get a Nike ID (let's be honest, it will likely be a poor selling model like the 15s or 2s), they will be a timed release and combinations will be limited (like the Kobe 11 Mamba Day release).

Nike isn't going to let people make Spongebob or Yeezy cws of retros.
But these are fire.

roll.gif

Ah ok. :lol:

Actually, I usually establish a relationship with the staff over time just by being chill during my visits and sometimes having small talk. My hustle has gone from asking for employee discounts when I was younger and they were easier to just receiving cooperation when things like this come up.

This time, we were just chatting about how stuff hasn't been selling and we talked about how these were $113 on Nike and how I was thinking about ordering.

Dude was like "if you want them, I can price match them no problem. Just let me pull them up on the site and print the page."

Told dude thanks, gave him a dap, then rolled out.
That's how you get women
Small talk
Instant rapport

nike has actually been dropping better jordan retro colorways its just they drop way too much too fast

they have flooded the market with jordan retros

I've thought the same thing

A lot of the alternate series of colorways have looked good or pretty good to me. Just not good enough to pay $190 with all the other stuff I get.

They on swoosh for $113.97, they took them off and put them back up there with a discount of 3 cents. still not interested until they go below $100.

A lot of the alternate series of colorways have looked good or pretty good to me. Just not good enough to pay $190 with all the other stuff I get.

Some of the worst cws have released lately.. Those Mango 9 lows were absolutely disgusting. Same with Letterman 1s and those hideous Blaze Orange 12 lows... What are there smoking in Beaverton? I hope the designers of those cws were part of the 1,400 employees that Nike recently fired.

Last edited:

Some of the worst cws have released lately.. Those Mango 9 lows were absolutely disgusting. Same with Letterman 1s and those hideous Blaze Orange 12 lows... What are there smoking in Beaverton? I hope the designers of those cws were part of the 1,400 employees that Nike recently fired.

You haven't been around long if you are saying this.

bold statement.

so you hope those designers lose the ability to provide for their families over a few sneaker related design decisions? I'm curious, what do you do for a living?

Last edited:
bold statement.

so you hope those designers lose the ability to provide for their families over a few sneaker related design decisions? I'm curious, what do you do for a living?

Dudes right but nike and there greed can only blame it on themselves
But I'm all for direct to consumer marketing
In this past year I have never bought so many shoes direct from Nike in all my years of being a serious collector and not a casual buyer

I rather buy from nike Then all the crooked mom-and-pop stores Who I let willingly screw me over for years at a time and now are trying to kiss my *** To buy early And now offer box price cause they can't afford to sit on the shoes

That and also a combination of Jordans not being as popular as they used to & making too many pairs on a weekly basis plus the $190 and up price tag

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/news/companies/nike-cutting-jobs/index.html

Last edited:
Wore them today and the right shoe tore the side of my pinky toe up. I never use to have problems with the older IVs back in the day. Now they are so hit or miss. My breds from 2012 were like this and also the paint cracked. My cements from last year were the same size and they fit great. I just don't understand why some fit great and some are so uncomfortable.

Couldn't pass up the Shoe Palace instore price of $119.98. They may hit outlets for less but I not going to wait around and find out.

Wore them today and the right shoe tore the side of my pinky toe up. I never use to have problems with the older IVs back in the day. Now they are so hit or miss. My breds from 2012 were like this and also the paint cracked. My cements from last year were the same size and they fit great. I just don't understand why some fit great and some are so uncomfortable.
try different socks

I'm letting my pair go. They still haven't seen my feet in 2+ months and I've been picking up blue shoes left and right. Just don't need them.

The color way is still sick. I was taking some shots of them yesterday since it was real sunny out and man, they really pop in the light.

I'm letting my pair go. They still haven't seen my feet in 2+ months and I've been picking up blue shoes left and right. Just don't need them.

The color way is still sick. I was taking some shots of them yesterday since it was real sunny out and man, they really pop in the light.

Good luck, they aren't worth much

Back
Top Bottom