AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I hear everyone saying that there's "plenty" to go around and I'm really doubting it after watching all there euro sites crash and sellout so fast :S

so many people are buying these to resale... only if they knew...

Im really glad people are securing pairs, hopefully everyone that wants a pair gets them and no one misses out.
I agree. And it's looking good so far. We saw a bunch of raffle winers few days ago. RSVP came through last night. And today euro coming up today for the vets and rookies. Hopefully in 12 hours we hear more success from the fcfs and US online drop. Its better to hear everyone got a pair than saltyness and news articles of people actin' a fool. 

I agree. And it's looking good so far. We saw a bunch of raffle winers few days ago. RSVP came through last night. And today euro coming up today for the vets and rookies. Hopefully in 12 hours we hear more success from the fcfs and US online drop. Its better to hear everyone got a pair than saltyness and news articles of people actin' a fool. 

The news articles of people actin' a fool will be seen next month for the 11s.

Got caught up on soleheaven and purchased two pair haha size 12, was too afraid to exit out to just load one. Anyone have a good idea of how much I could get for the secind pair on ebay or something.
Enjoy that customs hit.

Approval process where art thou?

Last edited:
I am not taking any chances, I'm going to get my little brother and I am going to the mall. It opens at 12am but they aren't selling them until 8am. Jordan Brand is full of **** for putting these out on BF instead of Saturday. Oh well, hope I can get them. If I can't get these waiting for 8 hours I am really retiring. Talked to a few people who said they got 3 or 4 sizes of each size which is more then they usually get. So, hopefully everyone gets a pair who REALLY wants one to wear.

Last edited:
Still waiting on the last 2 international stores...Anyone know if Size and Offspring will have these?

Hanon Shop

Hope you mofo's are bookmarking this ish

For real I don't get how people that have been here for at least a year haven't seen those sites mentioned. Last year during the concord stuff a few people dropped all kinds of info on pretty much all the EU/trustable Asia/Aus sites to order from. I still have a section in my bookmarks listed as Limited Releases so I can track down anything I'm looking for as it comes out.

Well im in Germany so im not sure how hard its going to be, That is why im curious because I can't sell them for retail because Ill lose money. just curious on what people think they would sell for becaaaauuse of the high custom fee im about to acquire

I was able to secure a pair and now rest easy. Hopefully everyone wanting a pair gets them. Happy Thanksgiving all.

I forgot that the British pound was different conversion compared to the Euro....

Was in for a surprise when it came to check out time.... :smh:

But eff it

pardon my ignorance but my pair that i scooped from UI.. first time dealing with them came out to 233$  why is that ? 

Ordered from Wellgosh and total is $194 shipped.  Got the confirmation order email already.  Anybody have any experience with them?  I can vouch for endclothing since I ordered the fire reds from them.

Lol people acting like these gone be hard to cop. These will be everywhere. Resellers save ya money or you'll be begging to get rid of these.

Got a pair from WG for 191 shipped, not bad since i need to secure 4 pairs. :lol:. Anybody ever got a cancellation from them before? That conformation email ain't sound too optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom