AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Well I have to work at 8 am so is there any way or tips to go about trying to cop a pair online?

Don't they drop at like 5 am online? Never actually had to settle for online shoppin.

Last edited:
What makes you say that? Seems like they sold out real quick on these euro sites

Cuz every store that sells nikes will have these. When diccks. Nba store and other generic shoe stores carry nike have these its an easy cop

Last edited:
Doesnt really matter about the credit card cus once you have it in your cart itll be held for you so you can type your CC number with patience.
And NDC shipping is faster for me, i live in Brooklyn, NY and i usually get my NDC packages on wednesday whereas with Eastbay/FNL i get em thursday/friday
Aight, thanks man

80?$ whoa

Do you know how much would be Quebec?

The shoes would come out to 189$, and they are using fedex, i know ups charges you a lot(karma loops). Man i can always cop them tommorow at the mall at 9:30 am before heading to school but they will come out at 220$......

yeah if its going to make me pay more than 220$ ill just cop them tommorow at my footlocker but **** is absurd how are we on parity or almost with the US and they still charging us like crazy.

Its either footlocker or i try eastbay tommorow and just send the shoes to my cousin in NY and pick em up in may. so ill try eastbay tommorow and if no luck then its sigh footlocker 
189 is iffy, if you can guarantee yourself a pair tomorrow, I say do it that way. I'm not sure what tax is in Quebec, but the 20% duty is the same across the country. At the end of the day its discretion on their part, they might charge you duties, they might not, kind of a gamble. If I was in your shoes I'd get them from the store. I work tomorrow, so I'm kinda screwed lol. Canada prices are stupid, and it's all pretty much thanks to that 20% duty, which I don't get :S.. Not like we have a major sneaker industry up here that needs to be protected :S

Cuz every store that sells nikes will have these. When diccks. Nba store and other generic shoe stores carry nike will have these.
What sites would you recommend :D?? I'm thinking the standard eastbay and finishline will sell out quick, any low key sites?

Doesnt really matter about the credit card cus once you have it in your cart itll be held for you so you can type your CC number with patience.
And NDC shipping is faster for me, i live in Brooklyn, NY and i usually get my NDC packages on wednesday whereas with Eastbay/FNL i get em thursday/friday
NDC holds it for you once its in your cart ? 

Just ordered my 11.5 off soleheaven. First cop for me in a while, hopefully quality on these will be better than the cavs ivs.

I don't typically line up, but just did with my brother. First 2 in line for guaranteed tix... Going this route bc I want 2 pair, and beastBay won't allow me that haha

Surprised not more people got their tickets on Sunday, I got mine with ease but my mall is not nearly on the level of NYC or LA.

NDC holds it for you once its in your cart ? 

no, its once you get to the payment page.

I dunno why people are even lining up... almost all the mall stores are doing raffles or reserves, I would be surprised if these sell out from the lines tomorrow.  I'd be shocked if you weren't able to go to the mall around 6 and find your size somewhere.  I expect the resell on these to be similar to the militarys and fire reds, these aren't nearly as limited as those were.  I'm prayin I'm right b/c I'm not sure I'll be able to get mine with Thnxgivin traveling but figure I should be able to get them when the XIs come out and everyone unloads their stock of these for those n the Thunders.

Back
Top Bottom