AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

pardon my ignorance but my pair that i scooped from UI.. first time dealing with them came out to 233$  why is that ? 
You probably thought it was euros, but it was pounds.
ahh that's why .. man if i would of knew that i think i would of just took my chances in the morning  ok now to figure out how to cancel this order
ohwell.gif

Edit: F*** it ill just keep em o well now i don't have to worry about it.. paid a little more then i wanted to but now i can sleep in 

Last edited:
IMO, there are a lot to go around but you have to factor in resellers as well as Black Friday shoppers. I heard the Concords were produced in a big quantity but that didn't stop the prices to hit sky high & not start riots.

so your going to base sales off the sales of independent UK shops? ok...
Jordans are not popular in Europe like they are here. Not even close. How can you not base it off the UK shops? They sold out extremely quick, meaning people were willing to 1) overpay compared to US pricing 2) take a chance on paying duties associated to them being imported.

Tomorrow it will be lower prices, higher demand, and no duties. That tells me that they'll sell out in seconds. I could be wrong but it's my prediction.

so your going to base sales off the sales of independent UK shops? ok...
Jordans are not popular in Europe like they are here. Not even close. How can you not base it off the UK shops? They sold out extremely quick, meaning people were willing to 1) overpay compared to US pricing 2) take a chance on paying duties associated to them being imported.

Tomorrow it will be lower prices, higher demand, and no duties. That tells me that they'll sell out in seconds. I could be wrong but it's my prediction.

because people WORK TOMORROW! this is a friday, a weekday, people are at work.

some people are forced to order from europe.

come tomorrow we will see but majority of the people who want these will have them.

Loggin in and updating account info on all online shoe stores
You think that $25 off $100 or more coupon code at eastbay will work with this release?

well if you have an extra 20 bucks wouldnt you go the uk way to beat all the hassle tomorrow?

ofcourse they will sell out tomorrow but in seconds?

well if you have an extra 20 bucks wouldnt you go the uk way to beat all the hassle tomorrow?
ofcourse they will sell out tomorrow but in seconds?
Its not about the 20 bucks, its about the potential duties which (atleast in canada) are rape. If i paid 220 off of a Uk site, my total after duties and taxes would come out to about 290. Not sure how it is in the US though.

because people WORK TOMORROW! this is a friday, a weekday, people are at work.
some people are forced to order from europe.
come tomorrow we will see but majority of the people who want these will have them.
BUT Jordan brand are sneaky weasels like that, it isn't any Friday, its Black Friday. Things get crazy on BF, huge crowds etc.. Unfortunately I'm one of those people that works loool which suckksss.. But I'll just try my luck online at 5am and see how that goes. Worst comes to worst I'll wait for the hypebeasts to get over excited about the bred xi's and watch them unload these on craigslist in order to buy the 11s. Happens all the time where I'm from haha

usually you cant use anything on Jordans on release.
someone correct me if im wrong
You are 100% correct, you used to be able to use certain things before. Up here in Canada we used to be able to use a Student Price card to save 15 or so percent, not anymore tho

Zyzz, you are truly overestimating how many people need to work tomorrow. Trust me, only jobs that save lives, cops, and entry level store positions(with some managers) will be at work. And not everyone in their staff either. The vast majority of people are not going to work tomorrow and there is no school either.

Aye I'm from Canada, what are the chances that I get raped on custom fees from SH and for how much?

also I got a visa credit card i read somewhere else that SH charges you again on the visa for international shipping is it true??
It all depends man, but for something that $200+ chances are you'll get charged. Duties in Canada are 20% on shoes, plus taxes. For Vancouver that's 32% which is ridiculoussss. Also some couriers, sometimes charge stupid fees. At the end it your choice, I got a pair of BC3s for 220 and didn't get charged duties. But once I did on $150 + some stupid courier fees, came out to like 80 bucks.

First time copping online so never had to deal with this, so 2 questions if anyone could answer.

1.) Can you put a credit card in your Nike account to checkout faster like Eastbay/Footlocker?

2.) Which standard shipping is faster NDC or eastbay/footlocker? 

Drove by local mall and the damn place is already filled with people. You've got 5 lines forming around for different stores.
Good luck to all of you who will try to cop in store, you're gonna need it.

First time copping online so never had to deal with this, so 2 questions if anyone could answer.

1.) Can you put a credit card in your Nike account to checkout faster like Eastbay/Footlocker?

2.) Which standard shipping is faster NDC or eastbay/footlocker? 

Doesnt really matter about the credit card cus once you have it in your cart itll be held for you so you can type your CC number with patience.

And NDC shipping is faster for me, i live in Brooklyn, NY and i usually get my NDC packages on wednesday whereas with Eastbay/FNL i get em thursday/friday

Back
Top Bottom