AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

c'mon though, look at that :rolleyes

and pics don't do it half the justice, tongue is on serious yao ming status

Looking at all the mall pics online..... I'm not stepping foot at the mall. Online or bust for me, F the pair I have a ticket for. I'm not going through the hassle of parking let alone having to go through the mess of being inside

Looking at all the mall pics online..... I'm not stepping foot at the mall. Online or bust for me, F the pair I have a ticket for. I'm not going through the hassle of parking let alone having to go through the mess of being inside
Where do you go to see that? 

for those who got em already: how do these fit compared to the cavs?

cavs fit waaay smaller than the white cements so i have no idea how these are going to fit.

Just got a call from my Nike connect that I won the employee raffle for my size in these. 

Stay up and stay safe out there, it's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under.

Happy Thanksgiving.

for those who got em already: how do these fit compared to the cavs?

cavs fit waaay smaller than the white cements so i have no idea how these are going to fit.
It's going to start another argument but half a size up. 

Trust me. 

Anybody know if any stores around LA doing a midnight release on a first come first serve basis? I got a buddy that wants them and keeps bugging me, since he has to work tomorrow...

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

dang ok im at camp crek dtlr and hibbits ahve themtommorow .. dtlr opens up at 8 hibbits opens at 6. hibbits is sort of implementing the ticket system but on teh same day.

Keep hearing some say they are a half size big, half size small.

I wear a 9 in every other Jordan 4 release this year. (besides the Cavs)

I am usually a size 9.5, but I got a size 9 in these also.

Hope they fit like the others.

I keep seeing different answers reading the thread.

Not at all worried about copping online tomorrow morning.

My only concern is whether to go TTS or .5 down since the opinions appear to be split in here.

Back
Top Bottom