AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

For anyone who's curious, Ive been wearing my Sol3society pair all day, almost everyday, for more than 2 weeks now.
I havent been balling in them or anything, but Ive given them real (not gentle use) and there is very minimal creasing and absolutely ZERO paint cracking.
Granted, its still only 2 weeks, not 2 years, but it seems like the paint is at least better than the CDP's
Hope everyone enjoys their pairs. Im expecting my FNL pair, which shipped friday, to arrive weds

hows the nubuck/suede holding up? ashy at all? i have a feeling im gna use the lint roller on them pretty often.

It's a beautiful thing when ppl come together.

I worked Thursday evening night shift. So I started frantically texting friends who were considering coppin since I didn't have a pair on lock. My one buddy respond he was going to get em, but $$$ fell short after coppin the Pink Foams. However, he informed me he had a sure fire connect for em. He told me dude will meet him at the store b4 they open to the public and sale him a pair at retail. W/o thinking twice, I said "Word!?!?!" Then told him I'll front you a pair if you bless me n go pick up the shoes for both of us while I'm at work. I could tell my dude wanted to jump thru the phone to thank me cuz he was too pumped. He came to my job picked up the money, then right before I got off came n dropped off the fresh kicks.

We both were too pump. Teamwork worked out beautiful for us. He blessed me with a source I was missing, and I blessed him with the $$$ he was missing.
laugh.gif

You paid $320 + for 1 pair of shoes.

You lost.

Should have just bought them off of ebay.

Athletic 240, due to weight gain program I'm on for football. Only pair of 4's from this year to crack on me. Even the ****** fire reds haven't shown cracks and I bust those out at least once a week.
Do you think that it makes a difference if you're a muscular 240 or a flabby 240?

Was in my local footlocker today picking up the 2nd pair the manager held for me and some clown walks in and hands him a sheet of paper with his phone number and name.  Dude says "I know you got cats coming in asking for dem j's I got some pairs...tell em I want 300 hunny, if they don't sell I'll just put em up on ebay, and tell dem don't call me offering no 225."  After he walked away the manager was like this dude bought some pairs from finishline... didn't even give me the sale and then has the audacity to come to my store and he wants me to sell his shoes.. and not even offer me nothing... got nothing against resellers but dudes like this...preorders weren't even 300...

Was in my local footlocker today picking up the 2nd pair the manager held for me and some clown walks in and hands him a sheet of paper with his phone number and name.  Dude says "I know you got cats coming in asking for dem j's I got some pairs...tell em I want 300 hunny, if they don't sell I'll just put em up on ebay, and tell dem don't call me offering no 225."  After he walked away the manager was like this dude bought some pairs from finishline... didn't even give me the sale and then has the audacity to come to my store and he wants me to sell his shoes.. and not even offer me nothing... got nothing against resellers but dudes like this...preorders weren't even 300...
I would've crumbled up that sheet of paper and thrown it at his face without even saying a word :smh:

Not sure if people have done this already - have been away from the thread for a bit, but here are comparison pics w/ 99s.

A small piece of me just died inside. Feelings hurt.
laugh.gif

I'd give up any shoe in my collection for a pristine pair of 99's...

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]^^^ nice..kind of hate i sold my cements and blues..like that starting 5 how its lined up[/COLOR]

nice pics DHughes! my pair should be arriving today and am pretty excited. I've read a couple pages back that the paint started to crack after the first wear, does anyone else have this issue?

Damn! I needed to size up. Tried on 1 out of 2 pairs of my size 10 with shoe trees and they are way to tight. I can wear them without trees, but wont because I hate creasing. Now I'm going to be on the hunt for (2) 10.5. First time I have ordered the wrong size. FML :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom