AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Is there a rhyme or reason to how the restocked pop up on the various websites? I went on footlocker and seen an 11.5, but when I put it in my cart and not available pop up came on.

cancelled orders....clearing carts with stock still held up

Nice pics DHughes.

I'm surprised bout how many people are calling em B/red or blk/reds. I thought Blk/Cements were the common identification.
I've always thought the same, but this will turn into another nickname debate so let's not get people all worked up lol

Speaking of ol boy on pg 236 doing yard work in the III: My dad once did some serious yard work in my OG Bordeauxs, i think it was 1993... All i know is i was in HS and it bummed me something major. Still think about it to this day when I see a pair of Bordeauxs... My 2011s rarely get worn, much in part to that memory. There has to be some sort of psychology involved here haha

just got my FNL order delivered. was scheduled for tomorrow
nthat.gif

Wow... 32 pages have spawned since my last visit.

:wow:

Well, I won't waste any time then, here's my pics for your enjoyment.
Dat porch. :pimp:
I still don't believe that's an iPhone you're using, but nice pics! Lol.

FutureD, I always enjoy your photos, kidd... But tell me this, what do your neighbors say when you're outside taking pictures of shoes. I KNOW they gotta be nosey and say something slick... Tell me, mannn.
I always take my photos inside, because my neighbors don't have a clue... and I don't like talking to them haha

Nice pics DHughes.

I'm surprised bout how many people are calling em B/red or blk/reds. I thought Blk/Cements were the common identification.
I've always thought the same, but this will turn into another nickname debate so let's not get people all worked up lol

honestly i dont like the bred mashup of black & red...i always say blk/red iv,xi xiii whatever & type blk/red

Got my two pairs from FNL today.  How many of you guys got your orders cancelled from FNL? It was pretty smooth for me...

Wow... 32 pages have spawned since my last visit.

:wow:

Well, I won't waste any time then, here's my pics for your enjoyment.
Dat porch. :pimp:
I still don't believe that's an iPhone you're using, but nice pics! Lol.

FutureD, I always enjoy your photos, kidd... But tell me this, what do your neighbors say when you're outside taking pictures of shoes. I KNOW they gotta be nosey and say something slick... Tell me, mannn.
I always take my photos inside, because my neighbors don't have a clue... and I don't like talking to them haha

must live in a nice neighborhood..... cuz his crib would have been cracked by now if hes in a bad one ...fam takes a LOT of shoe's onto the porch for pics..in broad daylight :lol:

Nice pics DHughes.

IMO both is acceptable. I prefer BRED because I always associate cement as grey w/ speckles, at least in this culture.

Got my two pairs from FNL today.  How many of you guys got your orders cancelled from FNL? It was pretty smooth for me...

Mine still shows as being processed, but safe to assume they are canceled because I did express shipping and didn't get them yesterday. Also my paypal still shows as pending. Guess FNL doesn't like to tell customers that orders have been canceled. Highly doubt they are trying to store locate two pairs or waiting on a restock to fulfill my order.

Nice pics DHughes.

IMO both is acceptable. I prefer BRED because I always associate cement as grey w/ speckles, at least in this culture.

I don't care what ya'll call anything... I just call them black/cement IV because back in 1989-90, nobody said "Bred"... Just like nobody said "Bred" back in 1995-96 when the XIs dropped. I just go with what i called them when I was a kid. But I'm not gonna hate on someone for what THEY call them. Unless they call them the "black and red concords" like this dude who lined up on black friday. That kinda talk just shows me who to ignore.

I don't care what ya'll call anything... I just call them black/cement IV because back in 1989-90, nobody said "Bred"... Just like nobody said "Bred" back in 1995-96 when the XIs dropped. I just go with what i called them when I was a kid. But I'm not gonna hate on someone for what THEY call them. Unless they call them the "black and red concords" like this dude who lined up on black friday. That kinda talk just shows me who to ignore.

Valid point. SMH! @ dude that called them black and red concords. Just as bad as White and Black Space Jams.

must live in a nice neighborhood..... cuz his crib would have been cracked by now if hes in a bad one ...fam takes a LOT of shoe's onto the porch for pics..in broad daylight :lol:

that's true and not very smart

your only putting yourself on blast talking so many pics on the internet of your crib

Last edited:
Just recieved order from NDC, Glad I was off today. Very pleased with the shoe. 2/2 with olive ix, and bred ivs.

Nice pics DHughes.

Nice pics DHughes.

honestly i dont like the bred mashup of black & red...i always say blk/red iv,xi xiii whatever & type blk/red

Yeah def not trying to make this a name debate. Call em what you want. Just stating my thoughts.

@sneakerp I hear u, but cement is associated w the color of the grey, not the elephant print or the paint speckles. The IV's box says Blk Cement lol.

Anyhow bout to the regular discussion. Very happy with my pair.I also noticed they have the same secret "twenty twelve" inscription like the White Cements on the tongue.

Last edited:
Just doubled up on these a sec ago. FNL let me used my $20 Reward card. Copped for 150. Still an 8.5 and a 12 left over here.

Back
Top Bottom