AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Wow... 32 pages have spawned since my last visit.
:wow:
Well, I won't waste any time then, here's my pics for your enjoyment.
20st7is.png

vywi02.png

2wnpgyt.png

izaxz6.png

All's left is the Thunders.. But in the mean time, take a look at the starting 5.
28m0bqq.png

:smokin
2 words for JB: Thank You
super dope

Damn! I needed to size up. Tried on 1 out of 2 pairs of my size 10 with shoe trees and they are way to tight. I can wear them without trees, but wont because I hate creasing. Now I'm going to be on the hunt for (2) 10.5. First time I have ordered the wrong size. FML
mean.gif
Do you always order a size 10 or did you just happen to go half a size down for this release? You might want to re-lace them with your foot in to loosen them up a bit.

Sometimes I think I should pick up the militaries
This. They look great in person but didnt have the funds to spare at the time.

Some mom and pops around here still have em. Waiting for that markdown...if anything lol

And im still madd FNL canceled my order for those Knicks 4s 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Do you always order a size 10 or did you just happen to go half a size down for this release? You might want to re-lace them with your foot in to loosen them up a bit.

I've always been a size 10 with JB and 10.5 with most NK. All my J's are 10 and I wear trees with them except for VI and Space Jams. If I weren't wearing trees with my J's then they would be TTS as size 10. With trees size 10 is a bit snug and I've always thought about going up a .5, but fear that they will be too big. I'll try re-lacing them, but without trees my Breds are not that TTS like my other J's.

Very weird situation. Looking like I'm going to take a little bit of a hit and buy 10.5 at resell. Thanks for your input fellow NTer. :D

didnt we talk about this before...making shoes i think are crap look good... i hate the military iv & totally dislike the cavs...but they both look good here....
ditka voice STOP IT!

:lol:

Yeah, seeing that pic made me want the militaries. Seeing the militaries in person though, not so much

The more '99 comparison pics that I see, the more I want to continue to hunt for a pair.

Last edited:
Dope pics FutureD.
nthat.gif

Also makes me appreciate the militaries a bit more. Was happy they honored the $25 off birthday coupon on the militaries and $20 off VIP platinum coupon on the Black/Red 4's.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I've always been a size 10 with JB and 10.5 with most NK. All my J's are 10 and I wear trees with them except for VI and Space Jams. If I weren't wearing trees with my J's then they would be TTS as size 10. With trees size 10 is a bit snug and I've always thought about going up a .5, but fear that they will be too big. I'll try re-lacing them, but without trees my Breds are not that TTS like my other J's.
Very weird situation. Looking like I'm going to take a little bit of a hit and buy 10.5 at resell. Thanks for your input fellow NTer.
happy.gif
Yeah, I always found TTS with trees to be painfully uncomfortable. Which is why I went up half a size from 9.5 to accommodate the trees, so all I cop nowadays are a size 10. It's better to be a little on the roomy/big side than snug/small side, IMO. If they do run a tad big, then you could always choke those laces up for a good basketball fit. I haven't had a problem with this system so far except for maybe the Playoff XIIs that released this year because they already run way too big (most likely because of the lack of padding).

It hardly bothers me though and I could always lose the trees and tighten up my laces to feel like TTS if I ever wanted to ball in them in the future. Re-lacing might help a little in your situation, but you might feel like they're still too tight.

Nice pics DHughes.

I'm surprised bout how many people are calling em B/red or blk/reds. I thought Blk/Cements were the common identification.

Yeah, I always found TTS with trees to be painfully uncomfortable. Which is why I went up half a size from 9.5 to accommodate the trees, so all I cop nowadays are a size 10. It's better to be a little on the roomy/big side than snug/small side, IMO. If they do run a tad big, then you could always choke those laces up for a good basketball fit. I haven't had a problem with this system so far except for maybe the Playoff XIIs that released this year because they already run way too big (most likely because of the lack of padding).

It hardly bothers me though and I could always lose the trees and tighten up my laces to feel like TTS if I ever wanted to ball in them in the future. Re-lacing might help a little in your situation, but you might feel like they're still too tight.

I think I might size up .5 from now on and base sizing on the shoe. If they are prone to creasing I will wear trees.therefore size up. I have a high arch foot, so I actually wear a 10.5 for XII. The high arch has always been an issue for me and limits what shoes I can wear outside of JB and Nike.

For ball I always double sock so if I go up .5 I can still hoop in them in the future. Really going to consider this change to size up .5. Thanks metiQlous

Wow... 32 pages have spawned since my last visit.
:wow:
Well, I won't waste any time then, here's my pics for your enjoyment.

All's left is the Thunders.. But in the mean time, take a look at the starting 5.
28m0bqq.png

:smokin
2 words for JB: Thank You

VERY NICE Dhughes, I got the same line up. Hopefully thunders wont be too tough to cop.

BTW, what camera do you use to take your pics?

My eastbay shipment info hasn't updated their status. Still reading waiting for ups to pick up the shipment...hoping they don't go FNL on me
You can send us a private message with your customer/order number if you would like us to check on your order for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Is there a rhyme or reason to how the restocked pop up on the various websites? I went on footlocker and seen an 11.5, but when I put it in my cart and not available pop up came on.

Back
Top Bottom