AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Very pleased with these :smokin

For those guys that commented about taking pics outside around my neighbors, they do talk.
They be like "you selling anything?" "You have nice taste!"
It's funny though, because my girl be like "don't take them sneakers out there" and what not.
I do it for you guys though, because the pictures look the best in natural light, I'm telling you.
:nthat:

What about your backyard? That's what my friend does & his pictures are :smokin

Naaa man, FutureD's trademark is that porch backdrop... Dali had the mustache and melting clocks, FutureD has the front porch

:lol:

Exactly!

This guy knows!

Nice pics everyone. Also, I doubled up with zero hestiation just like I did on the W/Cements.

Pics will follow once the shoes arrive this Friday.

Soooooooo this whole wearing your shoe trees with your shoes thing...

Are yall wearing those cardboard joints that come with the shoes while your wearing them?

Whole idea of wearing shoe trees seems mighty excessive but to each their own I suppose

Are yall wearing those cardboard joints that come with the shoes while your wearing them?

Whole idea of wearing shoe trees seems mighty excessive but to each their own I suppose

Naw their talking bout those plastic like wearable shoe trees.

Last edited:

No, they are wearing the shoe trees, it's an actual product. They sell them in FNL, etc. I don't mess with them, but a lot of people wear those and the "Force Fields"

+1

Your Killa Cam avatar is hilarious. :lol: I don't wear the cardboard joints, not sure how many people do. The most popular shoe trees are these: http://www.sneakershields.com/

Some people make custom ones or customize the sneaker shields for different shoes.

The first thing I do with every new pair of J's is cut out the toe part of the cardboard shoe tree. I stick it in the shoes and never take them out. Crease free since 2003!

Why pay for that force field crap when you get free force fields with every pair?

AM I the only that thinks the black/cement 3's feel 3x better then these? I love the design of the 4's better (My favorite Jordan of all time), but these fit somewhat snug. They fit me perfect, but the 3's feel much better overall..

On black Friday I counted myself out when I couldn't wake up in time for the release. Then a friend called me from my local mall at 6pm and said they had both of our sizes (10.5 and 11) still sitting. Definitely got lucky with this release... Now hoping to get the DB 9s.

Haven't had time to finish this photo, so here is the uncorrected product... Just to show the Cavs and BCIV have the same Nubuck. It'll probably show you more realistically once I touch it up...

Thanks but for some reason, UPS didn't show any scans that it was in their possession. Because other than the message "label created", today I just saw the message that it arrived in Chicago yesterday and today it's out for delivery. Thanks anyways.
That is great to hear. Thanks for letting us know. :D

EastbayRep - Ray

my pair from NDC came in today deff glad i went half size down the quality is decent happy i was able to cop and not have to try resale or restocks with my hectic work schedule

Still sitting around randomly all over the place. One store I called still had close to FSR except the size I needed. Was able to find that at another store today. People weren't kidding that these wouldn't be hard to get.

Back
Top Bottom