AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

That 8.5 been gone.
roll.gif

The nubuck on the BCIV's is not identical to the nubuck on the CAVS IV's. Almost identical...but isn't. The "hair" or "nap" on the CAVS is ever so slightly longer than the BC's. The longer nap on the CAVS makes it have a different sheen. Also...believe what you want, but the black cements are a tiny tiny tiny bit bigger than both the cavs and the militaries. I will be posting an some pix, and two videos. One unboxing to show how SoleHeaven ships their goods and to show the quality of the shoe, and another video highlighting the sizing issue and a couple differences I found compared to the other IVs this year. It'll be in about 8 hours from now.

I am not disappointed at all how these turned out, and how easy it was for my to cop a pair for me and my homies, bred 13s here I come!

UPS moved my Finish Line shipping date up a day to THURSDAY! I'm in CA if anyone else got through.

Last edited:
Still sitting around randomly all over the place. One store I called still had close to FSR except the size I needed. Was able to find that at another store today. People weren't kidding that these wouldn't be hard to get.

Where do you live at?

Haven't had time to finish this photo, so here is the uncorrected product... Just to show the Cavs and BCIV have the same Nubuck. It'll probably show you more realistically once I touch it up...
I think they are different variations of nubuck. The breds seem to attract a lot more dust

Mars IV's sz 9 fit me just fine, I received my blk/red pair in the mail today and they fit too small smfh

Wow... 32 pages have spawned since my last visit.

:wow:

Well, I won't waste any time then, here's my pics for your enjoyment.

All's left is the Thunders.. But in the mean time, take a look at the starting 5.

28m0bqq.png

:smokin

2 words for JB: Thank You

VERY NICE Dhughes, I got the same line up. Hopefully thunders wont be too tough to cop.

BTW, what camera do you use to take your pics?

I use my regular iPhone 4S with just patience and angling to give the shoe the best possible view.

:smile: :pimp:

Mars IV's sz 9 fit me just fine, I received my blk/red pair in the mail today and they fit too small smfh

damn, try wearing a business sock since those are thin. I went a half size up from my WC IV's so hopefully they'll fit fine.

Nice pick ups. I got my Breds today too. They are going to be worn instantly. I can't keep these in the closet, too hot. Even if everyone and their mothers are wearing them. :smokin

I have never seen so much sizing talk in a thread in MY LIFE! :x

If you can't try on in store, buy 2 sizes and return 1(if you have the $), its not rocket science.

Finally arrived. Eastbay usually ships very fast to where I'm at and this time was no exception. I'm actually quite pleased on how the pair looks and feels. Nowhere near 99 4s quality but that's expected. Better than mars and 06 mil 4s though. Anyways here's the pics along with my 99 pair.

Overall, satisfied from a current jordan retro 4 release. :D

Last edited:
AM I the only that thinks the black/cement 3's feel 3x better then these? I love the design of the 4's better (My favorite Jordan of all time), but these fit somewhat snug. They fit me perfect, but the 3's feel much better overall..
3s def more comfortable than the 4s imo. Im comparing my 2011 white cements 3s with my 2012 white cements 4s if it matters. Im guessing its the extra padding? 

I have to specifically want to wear my 4s for them to have preference over the 3s. 3s stay bedside lol.

And thanks for clarifying about the shoe trees fellas

Goy my 2 pairs from nike today! felt like it was christmas. :lol: :pimp:

Happy indeed. material aint to bad and as you all can see, the 99s crease too! OMG!

Also THESE RUN TTS FOR ME. :tongue:

Last edited:
i was able to cop 2 pairs easily and was def happy with the quality and how easy it was to cop. Got one from end early thurs online, and got a pair thru rsvp from nike roosevelt field. They do seem a lil tight compared to my other size 11 IVs but ill suck it up. Look soo damn good on feet. Love these

i was able to cop 2 pairs easily and was def happy with the quality and how easy it was to cop. Got one from end early thurs online, and got a pair thru rsvp from nike roosevelt field. They do seem a lil tight compared to my other size 11 IVs but ill suck it up. Look soo damn good on feet. Love these

What I'm interested in now is comparison pictures between the authentic release date pairs from those that were ordered from other sites months/weeks in advanced before release date.

Assuming you have both pairs in hand.

I got you B
When my FNL pair arrives tomorrow, I'll put up some comparison pics with my Sol3society pair

Good looking out.

Just for the sake of posting some relevant info, my production tags on my 3 pairs says:

5/9/12 - 7/13/12 - This pair was actually the best looking one with the least amount of glue stains and correct/even cut on the side as demonstrated in this post. (http://niketalk.com/t/327307/jordan-brand-blunders-mistakes/300_100#post_16648197)

6/12/12 - 7/14/12

6/12/12(start date same on both pairs) - 7/6/12 (right shoe) | 7/9/12(left shoe) - This pair had the most glue stains and I think a tiny bit of paint chip on the black part of the mid sole but nothing too noticeable.

That extra month in production really helped with the quality control in these.

Soooooooo this whole wearing your shoe trees with your shoes thing...

Are yall wearing those cardboard joints that come with the shoes while your wearing them?

Whole idea of wearing shoe trees seems mighty excessive but to each their own I suppose

lol i dont even think thats possible to wear them like that

Damn DHughes, do you even wear your kicks. I have seen so many pics and videos of yours taken months after release and the kicks aren't even worn.
I try to keep min on ice so I dont have a shoe everyone is wearing all the time but I cave. I wore my WCs and MBs already. No regrets on the TB. Wish I had another pair of WCs though

Back
Top Bottom