AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Speaking of ol boy on pg 236 doing yard work in the III: My dad once did some serious yard work in my OG Bordeauxs, i think it was 1993... All i know is i was in HS and it bummed me something major. Still think about it to this day when I see a pair of Bordeauxs... My 2011s rarely get worn, much in part to that memory. There has to be some sort of psychology involved here haha

I always use to give my father my kicks once there not in pristine condition, and that's exactly what he does. He either cut grass or exercise in em. He tell me jokingly, when he see me in a pair he like, he be thinking I can't wait till pass them to me. In HS he would never have to purchase any kicks or timb's lol.

Speaking of ol boy on pg 236 doing yard work in the III: My dad once did some serious yard work in my OG Bordeauxs, i think it was 1993... All i know is i was in HS and it bummed me something major. Still think about it to this day when I see a pair of Bordeauxs... My 2011s rarely get worn, much in part to that memory. There has to be some sort of psychology involved here haha

I always use to give my father my kicks once there not in pristine condition, and that's exactly what he does. He either cut grass or exercise in em. He tell me jokingly, when he see me in a pair he like, he be thinking I can't wait till pass them to me. In HS he would never have to purchase any kicks or timb's lol.

Soooooooo this whole wearing your shoe trees with your shoes thing...

Are yall wearing those cardboard joints that come with the shoes while your wearing them?

Whole idea of wearing shoe trees seems mighty excessive but to each their own I suppose
Nah man sneaker shields all the way. But my broke a** hypebeast slacker home boy bought the cool grey 12's (
mean.gif
 fool I know) and cut an trimmed the cardboard ones and made a shield... Lame but effective

Btw, very nice pics FDH 
pimp.gif

A lot of people have been posting about how smooth this release was. I just hope the Stealth foam release is as smooth as this one.

I received my pair today. I hope everyone gets their pair before friday.

similar story with me and the flint 13's in 05 when i was still in high school.
camped for a couple hours for them at NTSF, and had only worn them maybe twice afterwards, before......

my pops made his usual business trips to china, took the kicks with him by mistake (HOW i still have no idea lol)

and brought them back a couple weeks later beat to the ground. i swear i couldnt have made them look that way if i wore them for a year straight!!

Last edited:
Today For me.. but i have class at 12 and i don't get out till 3 so i really hope they come before 12.. cause they will just get left on my porch if nobody's home 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
cant wait for mines to come friday from FNL

my tracking isnt updating though my last update was 2 days ago :smh:

anyone else getting the same thing?

this whole week im getting stuff i bought online from black friday feels like christmas :lol:

Last edited:
similar story with me and the flint 13's in 05 when i was still in high school.
camped for a couple hours for them at NTSF, and had only worn them maybe twice afterwards, before......
my pops made his usual business trips to china, took the kicks with him by mistake (HOW i still have no idea lol)
and brought them back a couple weeks later beat to the ground. i swear i couldnt have made them look that way if i wore them for a year straight!!
Origins of Air Randy! LOL

cant wait for mines to come friday from FNL

my tracking isnt updating though my last update was 2 days ago
mean.gif

anyone else getting the same thing?

this whole week im getting stuff i bought online from black friday feels like christmas
laugh.gif
UPS?

I read in the pink foams thread (I think) that you can set up some free account with UPS and specify for them to hold the package at your local shipping center or specify when the driver came come and drop that particular item off

Damn DHughes, do you even wear your kicks? I have seen so many pics and videos of yours taken months after release and the kicks aren't even worn.
I try to keep min on ice so I dont have a shoe everyone is wearing all the time but I cave. I wore my WCs and MBs already. No regrets on the TB. Wish I had another pair of WCs though

Yes I do.

I just don't get around to wear them all because I work so damn much, and watching my little one.

She'll be 2 months on Monday. :D

Anyways, here's a list of shoes I have worn/not worn since they released this year:

Chicago 10s - never worn
White Cement 4s - never worn
White/Red 14s - worn once
Stealth 10s - worn once
Playoff 12s - worn twice
Cavs 4s - worn twice
Cool Grey 12s - worn once
B/Red KO 1s - worn twice
Black Toe KO 1s - never worn
Military Blue 4s - never worn
Obsidian 12s - never worn
Olympic 6s - worn 3 times
Vegas 1s - never worn
Fire Red 4s - worn once
GMP - 7s worn once / 6s never worn
Charcoal 7s - never worn
Kilroy 9s - never worn
Fontay 9s - never worn
Olive 9s - worn once
B/Red 4s - never worn
Slim Jenkin 9s - never worn

I do wear some kicks, just mostly these 5: Black Cement 3, Bordeaux 7, Black Flip 3, Concord 11 & FTLOTG 7s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom