AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

i dont care what existential social commentary dude has to say about some damb rubber shoes.
u see pics like this all the time.
dude swear he da monk lighting himself on fire for the sake of making a statement
no fambs, ur a lame

THIS. QFT.
Dude is so socially conscious he makes his extraordinary statement about the state of the shoe game today, rather than, say, poverty in the United States :rolleyes

Fresh off the porch right on time to cause i have to go to class in a minute .. decided just to throw in my other 4's with em . just need the thunders now and ill be happy

Last edited:

"Hooray!" cried the hypebeast

UPS came but didnt drop off my shoes, they dropped off a package for my brother.

WTH man

Got my UPS tracking from Finishline on Sunday, but it still hasn't updated. Just says a label has been created. I'm getting a little worried here. Anyone else have the same issue?

Got my UPS tracking from Finishline on Sunday, but it still hasn't updated. Just says a label has been created. I'm getting a little worried here. Anyone else have the same issue?
happened to me on the playoff 13s release. Ended up getting my money back and no shoes. Better call them asap
best of luck

Thanks to Black Friday, my top 6 is fully fresh now... actually the Blk/Infrared VI would be in place of the True Blue III, but all I have left is the Varsity Red VI, and that garbage joint flat out doesn't cut it... So this is my personal Top 5, plus the TBIII until I get a fresh blk/infrared VI...
(Also, I'll be digging into my collection periodically, as I'm working on taking collection photos for insurance purposes... I'll post some of them in the proper threads.)

Thanks to Black Friday, my top 6 is fully fresh now... actually the Blk/Infrared VI would be in place of the True Blue III, but all I have left is the Varsity Red VI, and that garbage joint flat out doesn't cut it... So this is my personal Top 5, plus the TBIII until I get a fresh blk/infrared VI...
(Also, I'll be digging into my collection periodically, as I'm working on taking collection photos for insurance purposes... I'll post some of them in the proper threads.)

Love your top 6. My top 6 would consist of Playoff XIII's instead of White IV's. :smokin

Yeah. Me too! I sold my 99's last year because they were crumbling. Something about that material and the Nike Air on the back just really made the 4's pop! But, I won't complain. These will do just fine. The real issue with me is looking at these price increases over the past few years. I was cleaning a pair of m3 Fire red 3's from a few years ago and the price was at $120. Now shoes are hitting close to the $200 mark and some are wactually over that!

Yeah. Me too! I sold my 99's last year because they were crumbling. Something about that material and the Nike Air on the back just really made the 4's pop! But, I won't complain. These will do just fine. The real issue with me is looking at these price increases over the past few years. I was cleaning a pair of m3 Fire red 3's from a few years ago and the price was at $120. Now shoes are hitting close to the $200 mark and some are wactually over that!

Insurance purposes? Please elaborate. I definitely need insurance for my collection. Thanks in advance :D

Insurance purposes? Please elaborate. I definitely need insurance for my collection. Thanks in advance :D

insurance purposes... basically if you get got...you have pictures of what you HAD so you can easier explain why you need $XXXXX to replace XXX pair of shoes...

some take personal article policies out for them but that can get expensive quick.......

Last edited:

take out the VII's and you got a sick stash right there

Bred IV's, White/Cement IV's, Black/Cement III's & White/Cement III's need to be in EVERYONE'S collection.

REPPED and QFT

This man speaks da truth.

Ive basically dwindled my AJ pair to these.

Ive got black toe ajkos coming in and am anticipating the blk.ryl 1s

all else i dont eem care

Back
Top Bottom